• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. arnav_8

    Good Cybertruck wrap place in Massachusetts

    Hi Guys, Does anyone have recommendation for a good Cybertruck wrap place in Massachusetts? I live in the Burlington, Lexington MA area and have a CT AWD FS. I want to make sure that it is a good legit place that won’t mess up when taking off and putting back the fenders and overall do a real...
  2. arnav_8

    SEXY buttons for Cybertruck

    Hi Guys, Any chance people are looking at making them for the Cybertruck? I know the electricals are very different with the Ethernet loop. But would be a great product IMO Cheers A
  3. arnav_8

    Front storage bins for Cybertruck

    Hi Guys, I was looking for a minimalist front storage solution for my CT and Hansshow were nice enough to send me a couple. Here is a video I made. Let me know what you think. Sorry in advance for being shameless and promoting. Cheers
  4. arnav_8

    FSD not respecting set speed with scroll wheel, never hits the limit

    Hi Guys, Not sure if someone else has seen this: If I have the speed limit setup as driver adjustable via scroll wheel, it never reaches the set speed. If speed limit is say 55mph and I set the speed to 70mph, it just hovers around 64-65. If I add some throttle then it goes up to 70mph and...
  5. arnav_8

    What’s a good air pump for Cybertruck Tires?

    Hi Guys, Any recommendations on a good air pump for the CT tires (recommended 50 psi) ? I am noticing 46 when cold and 48 when driving which is probably within acceptable range. But would like to keep one in the car when it gets cold in New England. Thanks A
  6. arnav_8

    Best front bumper Lightbar

    Hi Guys, While the official Tesla CT lightbar comes, I wanted to ask if there is a good front bumper lightbar available. I have seen a couple of them, but they are all 12V ones and needs a step down transformer off the front power source. Also, the reason I am looking for a front bumper...
  7. arnav_8

    What's Latest Software Version for Cybertruck ?

    What is the latest software version for the Cybertruck? Is it 2024.26.3.1?
Top