So apparently if you use the accelerator while on FSD it can disengage at a certain speed and then not allow you to use it again until you stop and put it in park.
Anyone know what speed that is?
Anyone know the specifics on the rear wheel steering? Up to 10 degrees I believe, but not sure up to what speed, and is there variability of degree based on speed? This truck is so interesting and I love to have answers to all of the questions that everyone asks me... Already two people who...
Cybertruck new USB Flash Drive Install and Formatting instructions:
Purpose - For a much larger capacity multipurpose USB drive, I used a Samsung SSD T7 2TB. It will hold a ton more Sentry and Dashcam footage than the stock USB flash drive that came with the truck, located in the back of the...
In case anyone is interested, below is the visible light transmittance levels of all of the windows of the Cybertruck used with a calibrated VLT tool within +/- 2%:
Front windshield: 76%
Windshield strip: 1% tapered to 76%
Front side windows: 72%
Front A pillar triangles: 72%
Rear side windows...