• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Phantom braking and steering moving too much with FSD

    Since the 14 FSD update, I’ve noticed the CT is fighting to stay centered in the lane, which makes the ride feel a bit dizzying and the steering keeps shifting / pulsing. I’ve also seen it brake suddenly like it spotted something in the road, which is pretty unnerving.
  2. Charging error.. red cable

    My wallchargibv showing red error / light and Ct as well (pic attached). Any idea why that's happening?
  3. Driver seat stops warming up

    I have service appoint for it but anyone else had this issue where seat stop warming up? I did resete etc with no luck.
  4. weavegrid teacking while on road

    Started to notice weavegrid is tracking location while driving. I have to turn off mobile access for it to stop but that will have other issues. Any other soktuons?
  5. Driver seat making popping/crackling noise

    Seat start to make loud enough popping/crackling noise. It is annoying like something is lose /tight enough. Any recommendations to address it?
  6. Touch free wash for wrapped CT?

    Winter is here and CT is getting dirtier often. Too cold to wash .. is touch free wash ok or true that it will ruin the wrap?
  7. CT uploading 150 GB Data per day and killing my router between 6-7pm

    Have you noticed that your wifi goes slow/offline daily around the same time? I have been experiencing this daily around 6 pm-6:30 pm, and all activity is Tesla-related. today it uploaded ~38 GB around 6pm. Is there any way to change the timing of these uploads late night?
  8. My FSD challenges so far

    Three major issues that makes me disengage more often - hoping there are solutions soon: Turning into oncoming traffic: While exiting my neighborhood and making a left turn, the system has twice entered the lane of oncoming traffic. After this repeated issue, I’ve lost confidence in its ability...
  9. Did front sensor (cam based) stop working after FSD update?

    In my garage or when truck is parked.. when I press break.. it goes to drive instead of reverse. Has anyone else of this issue?
  10. Anyone got Autopark update? (Assuming no FSD yet)

    Has anyone gotten the update with Autopark? saw few videos but not much after that.
  11. Spare Tire install delayed again.. Month 3 now

    Has anyone received the spare tire? My appointment has been delayed again (3rd time).
  12. Has any Non-influencer got Park Assist Update yet?

    Have been seeing videos but mostly by influencers so far - https://www.notateslaapp.com/software-updates/version/2024.26.11/release-notes showing only 108 have it which seems very slooooow rollout.
  13. Has anyone received wheel covers?

    I received an email that they will be sent to service center 3 weeks back but silent after that.
  14. Extension Cable for Tesla Charger/Wall Connector?

    My wall charger is a bit far, any recommendation on extension cable for Tesla wall connector?
  15. Cybertruck Wrap in Maryland/DC recommendation?

    Do you have any recommendation and directional cost to wrap CT in Maryland/DC area?
  16. Home charging.. CT vs Model S

    I have model S and had installed Tesla charger (2 years back). I am using same charging station for CT.. it is charging model S at 36m/hr (48/48A) vs CT under 23m/hr. Is that normal? CT came with charging station, wonder if it is new version?
  17. Creaking / scratching sound from driver side

    Picked up CT yesterday.. everything is awesome. There is scratching type of sound coming from under the driver side near the speaker. It is not speaker but something else. Any thoughts?
Top