• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. 81u80x

    Cybertruck Cyber Wheel Cap Kit received

    Kit arrived today. I will install on one wheel to see if this looks better than my current setup. Current setup from Abstract Ocean: Kit:
  2. 81u80x

    Rotopax mounted on bed L-track?

    Has anyone found a solution to mount a Rotopax on the L-track? I'm trying to work out a solution using something like this L-Track Double Lug Threaded Stud Nut + a Z bracket like this Heavy Duty Steel Black Z Brackets to get the Rotopax to stand out of the L-track a bit so it can stand vertical...
  3. 81u80x

    CyberTent: your impressions? V2 coming? alternative in bed solutions?

    I've been trying to figure out how to setup my CT for overlanding. I'm coming from a Jeep where I had an awesome GFC tent setup, but I'm not looking into having an RTT mounted on the CT, instead looking for a creative way to leverage the unusual bed trunk to have something that's easy to setup...
  4. 81u80x

    CyberGearco Bed Mat compatibility with Tesla Vault Cargo Bins?

    Wondering if the Bed matts from this @Cybergear kit Tesla Cybertruck Trunk Bed Mat Set – CyberGearco are compatible with the Cybertruck Vault Cargo Bins? By this I mean: does the matt make them not fit the vault as well as w/o the matt? like they are slightly too high and start to bounce around...
Top