• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. All-Season Tires recommendations?

    I have a feeling this has been posted already, but did a search and can’t find it. So, here’s my dilemma. My original AT tires is reaching the end of its life. Maybe another couple thousand miles, but maybe sooner if the treads burn off quicker. Anyway, I’m not planning to replace it with the...
  2. Recent Apps disappeared

    Just recently while driving my CB, I noticed the Recent App disappeared. Has this happened to anyone?
  3. Battery / Wireless Rearview camera

    I’ve been looking and haven’t found any yet. Does anyone know if there’s a rearview mirror that utilizes a camera that you don’t have to a take wire from the from the front all the way back to back. A camera that is battery operated and transmit the video to a rearview mirror?
  4. OEM Accessories for Sale

    To anyone that lives in and around the Atlanta area that wish to purchase OEM Cybertruck accessories, I have five things for sale: Center Console Tray - $20 - $10 (Brand New) Underseat Storage Bin - $200 - $150 (Brand New) All-Weather Interior Liners - $235 - $100 (Slightly Used) Carpet...
  5. Issues: driver seat unlatching daily and backrest makes squeaky noise

    I wanted to see if anyone else has these couple of problems with their CTs. When I was cleaning my seats I noticed the front portion of the driver’s seat was unlatched. I put it back but it constantly becoming undone. Basically everyday. The passenger seat does not do this. Also, the backrest of...
  6. Foundation

    I think itā€˜s great that people are opting for the Foundation Series of the CT/CB, but when will Tesla stop?. The more they make will dilute the whole aspect of having a Foundation Series. However, if Tesla is getting the extra $20K without any resistance why not keep it running. I just feel what...
Top