• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Zane Edwards

    AC Charging unavailable

    Noticed my CT wasn't charging last night. Went out to see what was up and saw two alerts on the screen PCS2_a094 & a095. AC Charging and Powershare issues. I don't have PowerShare set up and haven't used that before at the house but my level 2 is not working to the vehicle. I have...
  2. Zane Edwards

    Cybertruck Neck Pillow?

    Did my first road trip an am looking for a good Neck Pillow. I did a search here and saw a couple that have been listed in the past but wanted to get any input on those or others . Want something that matches the interior and has an OEM look and feel if available preferably.
  3. Zane Edwards

    Software Update: v13.2.8

    Just got v13.2.8 last night.....anyone else? Notes indicate minor fixes and I don't see anything else significant as yet
  4. Zane Edwards

    OEM Off Road Light Bar Availability to All Owners?

    Anyone know if and when the Tesla OEM Off Road Light Bar will be available to all?
  5. Zane Edwards

    ClearVU Camera Washing System

    Didn't realize someone came up with a solution both the rear camera and the wheel arch cameras......pretty cool solution with OEM look and function.
  6. Zane Edwards

    Aftermarket Wheel Cover Option

    Not a bad option at all and taken into consideration the tire sidewall design issue as well as access to the valve cap.
  7. Zane Edwards

    Goodyear Tire Option

    Does anyone know if Goodyear makes a ALL SEASON tire with the same sidewall as the ALL TERRAIN so it can take our wheel covers? Searched around a bit but didn't find it and figured it would make sense as an option or when replacing. Thoughts?
  8. Zane Edwards

    Anyone try Cybertruck CCS Charger Adapter by Hansshow?

    Has anyone tried this CCS Charger Adapter by @Hansshow Technology
  9. Zane Edwards

    Tesla Service and overall issues

    Would like to hear about how your experience has been with Tesla Service. Here is a brief on mine: I have had multiple issue with my CT starting with the infamous alert that my airbag and restraint system is faulting and to contact service immediately. This lead to one week to figure it out...
  10. Zane Edwards

    Restraint System Error

    After 3 quick beeps I am getting this error message "Restraint System Error.....Service" It only happens every once in awhile, anyone else see this one before? I am schedule for a couple trim issues that I noticed at delivery so going to alert them of this when I take it in.
Top