• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Venusfly

    Dangerous Trim Issue

    I noticed a few days ago that the boomerang upper window trim on the drivers side seemed to stick out a hair at the front lip. I checked it and pressed it back in. Knowing that I had a service appointment today at Tesla, I added it to my list of topics. The advisor called their CT specialist...
  2. Venusfly

    1st PowerShare install in MI?

    The Green Panel (from Brighton) just completed their 1st PowerShare install, apparently the first in Michigan (no way to verify their statement). They did a stellar job, the charger is in the attached garage, 65 feet from the PowerShare module, which is installed on the outside wall adjacent to...
  3. Venusfly

    Did the last software update reduce the locking sound volume?

    I can hardly hear my looking sound (jail door) anymore, it is very muted since the last software update. Can this volume be adjusted? Was the software update just a random overlap and there is a problem with my external PWS speakers?
Top