• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Drummerm

    FORGED BED TIEDOWN ASSEMBLY Rusting - 1878868-00-E

    Hello, Has anyone else experienced their bed tiedowns rusting (I live in a cold climate). My service center says to expect this and I'm looking for a coating solution (like Line X) to keep these parts from rusting. I know this seems super ironic on a truck that is mostly stainless steel...
  2. Drummerm

    Cybertent Air Pump Fitting - 2025 Version

    Hello, I recently added the Cybertent to my truck. When attempting to inflate the tent for the first time I head air leaking out with every pump. Upon inspection I discovered that the female threaded part on the end of the air hose that attaches to the tent fitting was split. I can't imagine...
  3. Drummerm

    Cybertent Mat dimensions?

    Hello,. Would someone be willing to confirm the dimensions of the Cybertent sleeping area? I saw a YouTube video that mentioned the Exped Megamat Duo 10 LW+ (77.6 x 52 x 4 in) was the correct size but he didn't demo it. They are on sale at REI this week and since I can't order a Cybertent since...
Top