I updated to the latest software update over a week ago. I am not sure if that is the cause but it's really the only thing that has changed in my day to day.
Charging set up.
50 Amp breaker with a 40 Amp charger.
I have tested this with my wife's model X on the same charger, and she is getting...
Hey all,
I am definitely a Tesla bull when it comes to their stock. With that being said, I know they stock can swing big either way. I have been charting TSLA for a long time. Currently this is the set up I can see it doing in the attached drawing. Its forming a rising channel (Bearish Flag...
I took my AWD Cybertruck into service today due to bubbling on my steering wheel.
An item on my Service Summary is "Install Flat Flex Cable Harness Guide"
I asked the lady there and she didn't know what it was exactly. She did mention they have to remove a bunch of interior panels to route the...
Is anyone else having this issue? It looks like the adhesive is not holding it down. At 3,800 miles.
You think this is would be covered under warranty?
I'm just curious if this is possible with the Cybertruck. We have a model X and it is such a nice feature not to touch the doors when opening or closing.
I was disappointed when I learned that the Cybertruck doesn't come with it. Now I am hoping that a software update would Suprise me with this...