• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Paradox

    Tesla to open ~20% of its U.S. Supercharger network to other EV by end of 2024

    Tesla says it will open part of its Supercharger network to other non Tesla EV’s in the US by end of next year. Axios article
  2. Paradox

    Model S/X Steering Wheel Retrofit

    The Tesla Shop was down for a bit and when it came up again I just saw this Model S/X Steering Wheel Retrofit page. Cost is $700 and it says it will be available March 2023. I apologize if this has been available for a while now, I just happened to see it and wanted to share. I know they...
Top