Topic: Powerwall and CT Powershare G-3V default energy prioritizing
If you have a Powerwall and CT Powershare via Gateway 3V[ehicle]
then in the middle of the night, your power goes out ...
I believe the Powerwall will provide millisecond takeover from your grid
and your CT will provide...
[I did a search but didn't see a thread on this. I suspect there is an I may have missed it.]
The CT manual talks about the tailgate having a flat or angled position (12 °). There is a hack in the video below to give you a ~20 ° position as well. Not sure it would be good for the cable...
Date Posted
Document Number
Revision
Document Title
Description
Vehicle System
Model
Jul 10, 2024
CD-24-90-001
0
Cybertruck Off Road Lightbar Harness Connection
This document provides third-party MV accessory information for the Cybertruck. It locates the roof accessory jumper harness and...
May 29, 2024
SB-24-12-004
Remove Side Apron Seals And Install Clips
On certain Cybertruck vehicles, the LH and/or RH side apron seal may be visible through the frunk-to-fender gap. Upon customer complaint, remove and discard the LH and RH side apron seals, and then plug the holes in the LH...
MotorTrend & EngineeringExplained recreated the race. What a thorough test explanation. Empirical results matched the math.
More details on MotorTrends site: URL link here
Title: The Cybertruck vs Porsche 911 Drag Race Tesla Didn’t Show You | MotorTrend
1/4 MILE
1/8 MILE
carsized got back to me after a few months and they added the side view of the cybertruck. They are still working on the front and rear.
6 ways to line up care comparisons it seems.
* 3: line up both car's front tires, centered on tires, rear tires
* 3: line up both car's front bumper, centered...
May 3, 2024
Document Number: SB-24-30-001 0
Inspect Underbody Fasteners On some Cybertruck vehicles, some underbody fasteners may not have been torqued to specification. Inspect the vehicle for symptoms related to the condition. If symptoms are present, torque the underbody fastener(s) to...
This video by a technician gives a really good overview of the Tesla Cybertruck suspension. It goes into detail about the suspension components and how they work together.
Title: Tesla Cybertruck Suspension Deep Dive and RTI Test | Car and Driver
Ramp Travel Index (RTI) measurements (relative...
There has been a lot of discussions about people wanting the "500 mile" 2019 CT for towing.
Cybertruck withOUT towing ~250+ miles of range ** currently ~250 kW fast charging
Silverado EV WITH towing ~250 miles of range ** 350-370 kW fast charging (port driver rear!)
It looks like the Silverado...
I didn't see the use-case that caused this but the tweet was:
NOTE: I could not find in service or user manual
Kyle Conner @itskyleconner
Hmmmm sorry for using my truck ?
It seems a few CT [future] owners also have Deloreans (@DMC-81 , @CyberGus ) so I thought this was tangentially related.
I saw a video on Out of Spec Renew and the guy mentioned that he was electrifying Deloreans.
Kevin Erickson aka @MrMoparMan)
Website www.evmusclecars.net with link to...
The Problem with Lifted Trucks That NOBODY Is Talking About...
The Fast Lane Truck
Wow this was enlightening on the various things about changing the height of your vehicle -mechanically (springs, etc) or with a push button on the screen. [aka CT low, med, high]
Explains Bluetooth sensors on all four (4) tire wheel well trim pieces?
Tesla Cybertruck Goodyear Bluetooth Tire Tread Sensor Explained! New & Not the Same as Valve TPMS
These guys are targeting pickup truck EVs specifically ...
https://www.toyotires.com/open-country-at3-ev
"The all-new Toyo Open Country A/T III EV is a cutting-edge EV-specific all-terrain replacement tire designed to increase the capability of today’s most popular EV trucks and SUVs. The...
I spent a fair amount of time capturing Service Mode screens from Kyle's (Out of Spec Reviews) and Francie's video.
I tried to pause/rewind and frame-by-frame (, and . key hits) to get to a clearest view I could find. Didn't seem right to keep them to myself! So many nuggets in there.
See the...
I had not realized Ford was selling the Lightning in Norway (Apr '23) and now in Switzerland (Oct'23).
I'm looking for how many have been sold outside of the USA but have not found that yet. Anyone else?
“In my 25 years at Ford, I’ve never seen anything like the passion and demand I’m seeing...