• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. bentoncalder

    Is this camera night view normal?

    I nominate you for best post award ? flawless from beginning to end. Well done ??
  2. bentoncalder

    Cybertruck Air Compressor + Tire Repair Kit now available in Tesla Shop

    Ya I read that too. TBH the manual has very little info as is mostly graphics lol but this might be a case where I’m just stupid and the thing is working as intended. I had assumed that the auto feature still required you to hit start but maybe I misunderstood.
  3. bentoncalder

    Cybertruck Air Compressor + Tire Repair Kit now available in Tesla Shop

    Just got mine last week. When I plug it in it starts attempting to run without me pressing any buttons, even before I’ve attached the hose to the tire. Am I doing something wrong? I have to go to the menu screen to stop it from running, then attach the hose to the tire, then when I click presets...
  4. bentoncalder

    should I wrap my cybertruck to avoid rust?

    Hahahaha my thoughts exactly… let’s not abbreviate stainless steel for a while, ok? ?
  5. bentoncalder

    should I wrap my cybertruck to avoid rust?

    Can you post pics of these? Thanks
  6. bentoncalder

    PSA - New Service Procedure for installing OEM Lightbar on Cybertruck

    thanks /s just read the document and I think what happened was the soldering step was actually removed by the change in hardware. Now it appears it’s just a clip rather than soldering wires. That said, the document still says that Tesla is not legally allowed to finish the entire installation...
  7. bentoncalder

    PSA - New Service Procedure for installing OEM Lightbar on Cybertruck

    I’m still waiting on my installation. Can you help me out here and give me a quick summary/confirm mine is accurate? Your TLDR didn’t cover it well tbh. - there was an old procedure for installation (R1) that stated Tesla could only attach the light at, not solder wires and fully install it...
  8. bentoncalder

    Cybertruck VS SNOW

    It’s great. I did the Coquihalla highway here in BC on the stock AT tires (don’t tell the authorities lol) and it worked amazing. It’s a truck with a lot of weight so it sticks to the ground. Still gotta be smart but it handles great. The one thing I will say is that for some reason most people...
  9. bentoncalder

    Bug report: Using Autopark reverts Autopilot settings

    I’ve found a bug (I’m on 2024.45.25.5) where if I use autopark, the next time I shift into drive my autopilot settings have defaulted off of FSD and onto just auto steer. And so I need to shift into park again and go into autopilot settings and enable FSD. Anyone else experience this bug?
  10. bentoncalder

    Does everyone’s windshield wiper suck?

    If anyone reading this has a perfectly fine and working windshield wiper, please comment. I have a theory that all of our windshield wipers are not working properly, but only the people living in areas where the weather requires a clean windshield often have noticed the issue. I’m trying to...
  11. bentoncalder

    Autopark backs into shopping cart return!

    You can send a report at anytime by hitting the microphone and saying “bug report, [insert comment]”
  12. bentoncalder

    Cold PSI vs at temp PSI’s

    “As per Tesla in the Cybertruck User Guide, the Cybertruck's tires should be kept inflated to their recommended pressures, even if it differs from the recommended pressure that’s printed on the tire itself. Tesla also notes that when a Cybertruck with All-Terrain Tires is carrying heavy loads up...
  13. bentoncalder

    Anyone else’s Foundation Series laser etching look like this?

    Starting with the “A” being really wavy and then the “T” and “I” that follow also are wavy but less intense.
  14. bentoncalder

    Vancouver/BC owners, what was your total bill of sale total?

    Yes I’ve done that, but I’m asking for an exact amount rather than a best guess. And in BC I heard it is not exempt for the BC luxury PST (20% I think?) and so that’s why I’d like to see what the final amount came out to for a BC owner. I appreciate your attempt to help though.
  15. bentoncalder

    Vancouver/BC owners, what was your total bill of sale total?

    I don’t have a vin yet, that’s why I’m asking
  16. bentoncalder

    Vancouver/BC owners, what was your total bill of sale total?

    I’m waiting on my CB in Vancouver and am hoping to get an idea of the total bill with the taxes and stuff to plan for my delivery and payment. Thanks!
Top