• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. DittoDan

    FSD 13 vs 14.1 vs 14.2 - my experience and thoughts

    Very Very good writeup, especially on the speed. The only thing I might add, is that I hate that they took the ability to dial in the the speed you wanted to go. When I take highway trips I drive 65-67 mph. They have taken that away totally. When I use sloth mode, only on time for a couple of...
  2. DittoDan

    FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    installed and have only driven about 30 miles. Here’s what mine is doing. The things I list below have never happened before this version: It will actually drive into my driveway! Yay! It doesn’t seem to hesitate as much when moving from a stop. It phantom braked for leaves, I’m glad no one was...
  3. DittoDan

    Review - Michelin Defender LTX Platinum Tires - Cyberbeast

    Since I didn't know what all those ratings meant, I asked Grok: The forum discussion you mentioned is about comparing the stock all-terrain (AT) tires on the Tesla Cybertruck with the Michelin Defender LTX tires, focusing on two key specifications: Load Index and Load Range. These specs...
  4. DittoDan

    Got My Light Bar Install Invite!

    There are some, but they are much farther to drive. I can wait. I don't do off-roading, but I think the light bar is cool.
  5. DittoDan

    FSD 13.2.9 - Turned Left Into Oncoming Traffic

    On my truck, you have to TAP it for it to work correctly. If you "press and hold" it won't work. Dan the Man from Michigan
  6. DittoDan

    FSD 13.2.9 - Turned Left Into Oncoming Traffic

    I have the exact same problem, from the street I live on, happens every morning on my way to work. I do send a voice message every time it does it. Definitely not ready for prime time. I have the latest version software. Dan the Man from Michigan
  7. DittoDan

    Got My Light Bar Install Invite!

    Got this today (see below). Unfortunately, the quickest I can get into my SC is 40 days away... :(
  8. DittoDan

    Brake Fire

    Did they use high temp paint? Like paint for headers?
  9. DittoDan

    Hit a chicken in the road while FSD.

    not true, proof: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/fsd-for-the-win-goose-is-spared.39065/post-30539044 Dan the Man from Michigan
  10. DittoDan

    Cybertruck FSD Strikes - WTF?!?!?

    I too had cataract surgery w/light sensitivity. I also wear polarized sun glasses. On my 11 mile trip to work, I usually get the nag once or twice. If I don't wear sun glasses, no nag at all. I hope that helps, Dan the Man from Michigan
  11. DittoDan

    FSD & SC's, Have You Heard About This?

    I'm thinking they don't investigate if no voice message is sent. I disengage all the time without leaving messages. Like, if I want to go a different route, or I see a car I want to race, or I see a pot-hole I want to avoid, etc. I would think they don't have the time to review all the videos. Dan
  12. DittoDan

    FSD & SC's, Have You Heard About This?

    I went in to the SC for tire rotation and while I was waiting, I talked to an 8 1/2 year Tesla employee about FSD and where I had a problem. I told him there was a 4 way blinking red light intersection, and that my CBCT would "roll" through the light. I would report the intersection to Tesla...
  13. DittoDan

    REVERSE means FORWARD??

    I bought mine August 15th. Probably a few months afterwards, the same thing happened to me, it scared me. I'm real careful now, but as far as I can tell, it only happened that one time. I didn't report it. Dan the Man from Michigan
  14. DittoDan

    No Honeymoon for Cybertruck

    You got a lightbar????? Wow! I wish I could get mine!!!! My service center said they never got any. Lucky you!
  15. DittoDan

    Cybertruck FSD Strikes - WTF?!?!?

    I have 6,500 miles and haven't experienced the problems you're having. There was a couple times I wore a baseball hat and I guess it couldn't see my eyes and it would ask me to pull on the steering wheel. I took the hat off and never got the warning again. I now wear another hat that doesn't...
  16. DittoDan

    Dangerous headlights in winter weather

    I live in Detroit area, I chose not to drive for hours in the snow with my $136K CT. I worked too hard for my money to risk it in the snow. And even if it had great headlight design, I stay off snowy roads because I can't guarantee I won't be hit by a $500 "beater" car with bald tires and can't...
  17. DittoDan

    V4 Supercharger (325kW enabled) - 15% to 80% Test

    What was the charge rate at the end? (it was hard to read it in the video)
  18. DittoDan

    Is it OK to wrap the Cyber Truck

    The problem with PPF is that you can't do cool things like I did on my tailgate. And it is atleast twice as expensive. Dan the Man from Michigan
Top