• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cyber526

    Official Wheel Covers Not Returning claims Tesla sales manager

    Buy 5 gift cars of $500 ;) you ´re welcome :(
  2. Cyber526

    Custom Leather Floor Mats for Cybertruck installed

    https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/luxury-cybertruck-car-floor-mats-diamond-color-option.16230/
  3. Cyber526

    Custom Leather Floor Mats for Cybertruck installed

    https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/luxury-cybertruck-car-floor-mats-diamond-color-option.16230/
  4. Cyber526

    Custom Leather Floor Mats for Cybertruck installed

    Here are my new Customade floor mats by @Premium-CarCover Love the way it looks, impress with the quality wow! https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/luxury-cybertruck-car-floor-mats-diamond-color-option.16230/
  5. Cyber526

    Indoor LED light broken during assembly ?

    Ho Yeah and how will I break that !? They better don’t play stupid like that!
  6. Cyber526

    Indoor LED light broken during assembly ?

    Hey guys can you look at your indoor LED light and tell me if yours seems broken like mine below ? They must have break them during assembly.
  7. Cyber526

    Update 8.12 downloading

    I downloaded it 3 hours ago and it doesn’t say anything unfortunately.
  8. Cyber526

    Who wants to drive the Cybertruck in Miami Side by Side

    Calling all Miami teams! Ready to roll side by side with your Cybertruck? Mine’s sleek black. What color’s yours? Let’s hit the road together! #CybertruckAdventures #MiamiLife
  9. Cyber526

    Why does Cybertruck ride height HIGH drops to MEDIUM after 25mph

    Hey team! Quick question: why does the Cybertruck automatically revert to the medium position past 25mph? Driving it in Full High is such a thrill, but it's frustrating to lose that option. Any insights?
  10. Cyber526

    Sentry Mode battery drain on Cybertruck

    I have the Cybertruck and I can confirm the sentry mode drains the battery like crazy, hope they will fix that in the next update
  11. Cyber526

    Aftermarket Cybertruck Wheel Center Caps installed photos

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/1684042561/tesla-cybertruck-wheel-center-caps-wheel
  12. Cyber526

    Aftermarket Cybertruck Wheel Center Caps installed photos

    Hello Team just received my Tesla Cybertruck Wheel Center Caps & Wheel Lug Nut Cover Caps and I love them. I got them on Etsy for who ever wants to get them.
  13. Cyber526

    Delivery Day and Rust Rust and Rust

    Hey Team, I haven’t forget about you all, I will uploads pictures and video when I can, I got attacked by a dog my arm and leg are in a bad shapes, I didn’t even have time to drive my spaceships yet.
  14. Cyber526

    Delivery Day and Rust Rust and Rust

    I got you but it’s brand new bud
  15. Cyber526

    Delivery Day and Rust Rust and Rust

    I just got my new truck, and I was really excited about it. But when I took a closer look, I found a lot of problems with it, especially rust. Finding rust on a brand-new truck, especially on the day it’s delivered, is not okay. It worries me a lot I plan to take some pictures to show how bad...
  16. Cyber526

    South Florida Orders

    Do you know how long it took them from the time they received the vehicle and call you for pick up ? Thank you
  17. Cyber526

    South Florida Orders

    Thank you for this very detailed explanation! I will definitely contact you to take a ride with you ounce I receive my truck! Side by side on the millionaire row will be fun! My truck arrived at Miami Garden on Friday when do you think they will call me for delivery ? Take care bud
Top