• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. New alert help: High voltage system error detected

    I got this alert overnight does anyone know what it could be? I have a 3 day old, as well as 4 year old at home. Time to deal with this is scarce how safe is it to drive? What could be causing it? How likely is it I’ll get stuck?
  2. Drive Unit Replacement

    My AWD Cybertruck was delivered with a vibration I mentioned it on delivery day they had me make a service appointment and now they are going to replace the drive unit. Will this impact the value of the truck? What options do I have? It has been in the shop since 5/27/24 they have the part but...
  3. Aftermarket rear view mirror -- any dual digital and analog mirror compatible with Cybertruck?

    Does anyone know of a dual digital and analog rear view mirror that is compatible with the Cybertruck?
Top