• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cold.Truth

    The issues are piling up…

    Not sure if I am lucky, or part of the silent majority. Y'all can figure that out. No rust spots No weird mechanical noises Panel alignment is fine No OS warning signs Rear doors open the full 90 degrees Door latches work Windows work Tonneau works etc. etc. etc. [special insert for MSM -...
  2. Cold.Truth

    Need Help! How do you get rid of water spots?

    My solution? Glad you asked. I don't wash my Cybertruck so I get no water spots. I let the dirt hide everything. I heard a comment that the CT looks like a tank. Well, tanks are only clean when they roll out of the factory and I've never seen a tank crew washing their tank. ;) (y) (I do...
  3. Cold.Truth

    Sentry Recording Clips…. How to View?

    Just for the record, I was out and about in Albuquerque yesterday and the responses were overwhelming. There was a young woman driving a sprinter van delivery truck, who asked me what my truck was, and I told her it was a Tesla, which she did seem to recognize, but she didn’t recognize the term...
  4. Cold.Truth

    Sentry Recording Clips…. How to View?

    Sentry mode video seems to work fine for me. Some sort of truck parked next to me, put out a cone and gawked at my truck for a bit today. I was in the middle of a parking lot - nothing to do there for the truck except gawk. :ROFLMAO: I just tapped the sentry mode alert and it pulled up this...
  5. Cold.Truth

    Shareholders, would you vote to reinstate Elon's pay package

    Yes, I would vote to reinstate Elon's pay package. This would have made a great poll.
  6. Cold.Truth

    12 Volts DC - Available in cabin?

    Interesting thread here. I’ve had Bel, Escort/Passport, Valentine One (x2), and two Unidens over 20+ years. I’ve driven between Philly and NC (The Outer Banks & Charlotte) a few hundred times over 1980’s, 1990’s and early 2000’s to visit family. Here’s a few points I’d like to contribute; I...
  7. Cold.Truth

    Reuters: Tesla has cancelled the "Model 2" [Update: Denied by Elon Musk]

    Regarding Model 2 vs Cybertruck I believe that the Model 2 and the Cybertruck will both move forward as success stories. Both are very important market segments. The pickup truck is akin to the “cruiser” style of motorbike which stimulated even BMW to eventually build a few - because having a...
  8. Cold.Truth

    Tire rotation @6k miles seriously!??

    I agree. My 2013 Model S (P85+) went through it’s soft 21” performance rear tires annually and the fronts every other year @ $500 each installed. I spent an average of $1500/year on tires and I was driving reasonably >95% of the time. My Model 3 had 18” tires and went 30k miles with one...
  9. Cold.Truth

    Door panel removal on the Cybertruck

    No job is considered “properly done” until you bleed. ;)
  10. Cold.Truth

    11.5 kw 48A not adding 46 mile per hour

    Ah…I miss the days when I had seperate 100A Service on a meter and PG&E Time-of-Use plan to my house/garage for my 2013 P85+ with dual on-board chargers getting 80A and adding 59 miles of range per hour of charge……Just sold my 2017 Model 3 in January in prep for CT and to be honest, I just...
  11. Cold.Truth

    Power Share Installation Update and disappointment

    Agree. My buddy got two quotes from same installer; $2500 manual and $3500 automatic. The manual meant he would have to remember NOT to turn on the AC whereas the automatic, I assume, took care of that for him. He's going for the cheaper manual configuration. He is in Sacramento / Yuba City area.
  12. Cold.Truth

    USB thumb drives for audio playback

    I agree with Woorick in that I think some USB plugs are power only, while others are power & data. I had the same issue trying to use rear seat USB to play music on my 2017 Model 3. Cheers.
  13. Cold.Truth

    Tonneau mystery- update mystery solved!

    Extra-special feature (for free!). ;)
  14. Cold.Truth

    Tesla Wall Connector Gen 2 vs. Gen 3 ?

    Yeah, my old 2013 Model S P85+ had dual on-board chargers and took 80 AMPS from my Gen 1 HPWC when I lived in CA. I miss having that option! My Gen 2 wall charger with my 2017 Model 3 was usually set to trickle charge at 5A because, why not, if it was overnight? But even at full power it was...
  15. Cold.Truth

    Air Compressor for airing up and down?

    Tesla offers an air compressor accessory but it seems crazy expensive ($550) unless it has features or components that your cheapie plug-in unit lacks???? Link to Tesla site air compressor
  16. Cold.Truth

    Steering Lag

    “Tesla Steer by wire Lag is a safety issue!” - I’m sorry, but this “Facts Chaser” post holds all the hallmarks of fear p*rn clickbait by FUD folks or worse, $TSLA short-sellers trying to materially damage the company and its investors. Note how the immediate assumption is this steering “lag” is...
  17. Cold.Truth

    Cyber Steelie Wheels for Cybertruck - 20" TCS Forged Alloy Steel Wheels by T Sportline

    I like the look of the steelies very much. I bought a pair 25 years ago for my 1987 BMW 325is, mounted Blizzak snow tires on them, and drove for about four months every year in the Philly snow. I might do something similar with the CT here in New Mexico. Obviously, the haters don’t agree (and...
  18. Cold.Truth

    Powershare Home Backup eligibility email received today 1/29/24

    Got an email today (1/29) and was approved. It was actually the second email saying I was approved (they sent the survey twice, the first time was two weeks ago). Reserved Day 1 in NorCal in 2019, moved to ABQ NM in 2021, invited to order 12/26, and ordered AWD the same day. Waiting for VIN...
  19. Cold.Truth

    How long until Autopilot activated ....Let's Vote

    4 years. jk!! ;) I bet > 6 months. They need a fleet on the road for telemetry and programming requirements, I would think.
  20. Cold.Truth

    Tonneau cover wrap on Cybertruck! 🤩 [closeup video added]

    Haters gonna hate. I don't think it looks too bad. But then, I'm not a fashion pot so there's that. To each, his/her own. It's going to be unique. That's what is cool about Cybertruck. You don't see this happening as often with other cars because the CT is a blank slate, a rolling billboard...
Top