LOL, that's all frunk stuff. A divider would mostly get in the way in the bed. It's going to be hard enough adjusting from having an 8' one for decades.
LOL, I'm old and have had cars and trucks that needed their 25-gallon tanks to go 200 miles on a fill-up so I've never had a problem with range in 9 years of driving my Model S. And with age comes experience if not wisdom, I've never gotten to empty on the S and don't want to remember how many...
Hahaha. They've been laying fiber under the streets for decades now. Sadly, the speed cameras are still alive and edging their way back even where we managed to get them removed, all in the name of safety of course, nothing to do with revenue. Billions are being spent to provide charging for EVs...
Bah, we've wired electricity and telephone to every house, mostly cable TV and internet too. Every street has streetlights. This is just another useful connection to the same old grid.