• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Mark805

    FSD parking oops (hit house reversing into garage)… yes I know I’m supervising

    Well I got a little too confident with the whole fsd parking in my garage. spent the day with my son on errands and watching the truck go and park for us. It took us home and instead of pulling into the driveway it turned around to back in… we watched in amazement as it slowly backed up … then...
  2. Mark805

    2025.38.3 Issues

    our Y has done this once as well.
  3. Mark805

    1 easy change allows Cybertruck in Europe

    I am curious to find more information on getting mine approved for Germany. I recently took possession of our family home and would like to have my CT in my garage.
  4. Mark805

    Getting your $2,500 Power Share credit back into your account

    when you figure it out let me know! I took delivery in May, declined the PS and still nothing. I've called and was told to go to Tesla Sales. So during a service visit I Spoke with the sales manager, she made some calls and told me I should be hearing something in a few weeks... that was a...
  5. Mark805

    Cyber breakdown on freeway -- "PULL OVER SAFELY Vehicle Shutting Down"

    They’ve always been good to us.. our CT delivery was pretty cool too. My 9 year old thought he was some kind of celebrity ?
  6. Mark805

    Pull Over Safely. Critical Issue Detected.

    Here’s what Tesla diagnosed with my ct. I had the exact same thing happen. I was not a big fan of pulling over and getting out of the truck every few miles but it made it to Tesla service ?
  7. Mark805

    Cyber breakdown on freeway -- "PULL OVER SAFELY Vehicle Shutting Down"

    Same thing happened to me as well… after I pulled over in small print it suggested I get out of the car and then try driving again. It got me home and to the shop … mine sits at Tesla waiting for parts. Not sure what parts tho. 2084 miles on it. Not sure what part of my vin to share.
Top