• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Killlbox

    Will the new Land Cruiser FJ cut into CT sales?

    I think Toyota still uses Tesla batteries, at least they did a little over a decade ago when I worked on the concept electric Rav-4 (that they melted down) so the batteries might be solid. Toyota software is crap. One of my projects was Entune/Enform. It was doomed to failure from the...
  2. Killlbox

    Super-easy Cybertruck refinishing: How to Fix Scratches on a Tesla Cybertruck

    How does that happen when taking off the PPF. Also, PPF is supposed to last for a few years, why did you decide to take it off? Very curious here. :-)
  3. Killlbox

    Ontario - Plate renewal

    Here in Wyoming we laugh at Colorado registration fees. $2,200 + $200 for an EV sticker here for year 2.
  4. Killlbox

    Anyone else holding off on the Cantrail recall?

    Just got my second recall notice. it went straight to the trash.
  5. Killlbox

    Possible fix for FSD lane hugging?

    I’ll do that! We almost never use FSD because of this issue. Also, it can’t take a left turn without wanting to drive into oncoming lanes
  6. Killlbox

    Scratches on my Cybertruck. Am I screwed?

    I would recommend reaching out to the local Tesla body shop. I had some scratches that I attempted to remove via Tesla’s recommended process and it looked terrible. $300 at the shop and the truck looks brand new.
  7. Killlbox

    World's LARGEST Tesla Supercharger with 168 SOLAR-Powered Off-Grid V4 Stalls

    Can we get 4 of those chargers in Cheyenne? I’m pretty sure we have the original super charging setup here and it sucks.
  8. Killlbox

    Breaking: Light Bar Installs on Hold Confirmed by Tesla

    It’s not that I don’t believe you, it’s just our service center says this isn’t true. Can you post a screenshot of the message in the full app? Anyone can create this message and I’d like to see extra proof it came from Tesla.
  9. Killlbox

    Breaking: Light Bar Installs on Hold Confirmed by Tesla

    Same here, got ours installed yesterday. As long as it works, I don't care.
  10. Killlbox

    Tire Rotation Experience

    The truck is going to Discount Tire tomorrow for its second tire rotation. We used jack mode last time but the owners manual doesn’t mention using that mode for tire rotation. Do I need to engage jack mode for tire rotation?
  11. Killlbox

    In other news: Flop!

    Add me to the list of people who see that as good numbers those who want more EV options.
  12. Killlbox

    Not Political just informative, Who thinks the hate will subside or get worse with the recent or seemingly a break-up between Musk and POTUS?

    I think the ā€œfightā€ was staged so they could distance themselves from each other politically. Musk needs to go back to his companies. He was a temporary government employee which means he can only work for 130 days. That was up a little over a week ago. Trump needs to look like he isn’t...
  13. Killlbox

    Why does Tesla recommend a 40% speed offset?

    I’m soooo glad there’s a thread about this. My husband and I were just complaining about this yesterday. - We live in Cheyenne. - Going from our house to downtown (downtown being used here in the loosest of terms) the speed limit changes from 50 > 40 > 30 > 20. - Most of the time the truck...
  14. Killlbox

    Cant rail recall letter

    Did anyone else notice they spell it ā€œcant railā€ at first then call it a ā€œcantrailā€. Stellar proofreading team Tesla has.
  15. Killlbox

    Puff of air sound - suspension issue?

    Yeah, ours started it about 7 months of ownership. It only happens every few weeks for me.
  16. Killlbox

    POLL: FSD usage Poll

    Maybe it's because I live in Wyoming but FSD it terrible on the truck. It thinks the i85 speed limit is 50MPH from Cheyenne to Denver which is insane. It slows WAY down in i25 no matter what setting I use, or even better it'll blow past the speed limit for no reason. In city, it often wants to...
  17. Killlbox

    Report: Tesla board looked to replace Elon Musk with new CEO

    My understanding is that his title isn’t CEO anyway and it makes me even more of a fan.
  18. Killlbox

    Puff of air sound - suspension issue?

    Thanks! I figured this was normal but wasn’t sure.
Top