The following distance adjustment is no longer available. I believe it disappeared when they switched to a deep neural network to control the driving. Before that, FSD was hard coded in a version of C, I think C++.
I think you may be the one who has a misunderstanding of how Grok, Claude, ChatGPT, and other LLMs are trained. I'm nearly finished with a master's in data science with a specialization in AI from Northwestern University and may overestimate or underestimate the general population's...
I understand what you’re saying. I think FSD is amazing and I use it every day, but it is a lot of fun to drive the cybertruck I always start out driving manually, then switch to FSD when the drive gets boring. I drove a Ford F150 and it’s not even comparable to the Cybertruck in my opinion.
Let's do some calculations and make a few assumptions. Let's say the average distance driven by Cybertruck owners is 12,000 miles per year. Let's also assume that the number of Cybertrucks sold every year is 50,000, which is a significant assumption, but it's being made to estimate the number of...
The lack of cybertruck purchases indeed provides less data than what is available on the Model Y. The amount of time the cybertruck has been out also leads to having less data. That said, why would you think Cybertruck FSD is as good as it is going to get when you argue there is not as much...
I think the main thing w
I think the main thing was frequent smaller charges are better than infrequent large charges. So charging from say 40 to 60% five times would be easier on a battery than single charge from 0 to 100%. He also mentioned that there is a change in the batteries when you go...
Keep your vehicle charged to 75% and charge every chance you get. If you need to store your vehicle in a hot environment, keep it at 30%. In his lab, the batteries lasted what would be well over 800k miles with those guidelines. Charging to 80 or 85% will still have your battery lasting a long...
I've been going to Discount Tire for Tesla tires for years now. I haven't yet been there for my Cybertruck, but I can't imagine they wouldn't fix a tire for me. Sounds like a bad Discount Tire shop. I would personally reach out to their management via email, but that can be a bit of a hassle.
When we finally get ASS, I'll probably use it as much as we do in my wife’s model Y which is never. Maybe others use it, but to me, i
ts a neat party with limited practical use. I would like to have dumb summon to back my truck out whenever someone parks too close to me.
All cars i know of stay locked after a wreck. Its just that cars with laminated windows are harder to get into than cars without laminated windows. The engineering needed to make it so that doors open automatically after a wreck would be very costly. A lot of newer cars from Mercedes, BMW...
Here is a link to one of the engineers who helped tesla developed their batteries explaining how to increase the life of your cars batteries. Dr Jeff Dahn. It's an hour long video but has really good information about preserving your battery. After listening to the video, I'm pretty sure the...