• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. FutureBoy

    Off-roading stats (approach angle, departure angle, and break over) will be based on default height?

    So when we see the stats on approach angle, departure angle, and break over; are these stats at the default air shock height? If we are able to lower or raise the truck by inflating or deflating the shocks, won’t that change those angles? Shouldn’t there also be a measure of max approach angle...
  2. FutureBoy

    Could steer-by-wire enable cheap 4-wheel steering?

    I’ve been thinking about 4-wheel steering. Given the recent fake videos of the Hummer crab mode, it seems like 4-wheel steering is a relatively popular and marketable feature. I can see how it would be really expensive and failure prone to implement mechanically. But if the front wheels were...
  3. FutureBoy

    Battery on Mars

    In another thread there is talk about the Cybertruck being sent to Mars. So if the cybertruck is supposed to work on Mars... what kind of low temperatures is the battery pack going to have to endure? I’m guessing the temperatures on Mars will put any cold winter in North America to shame. If...
  4. FutureBoy

    Starlink capabilities?

    So I’m on a business trip at the moment and have a rental vehicle. It has SiriusXM radio in it. It’s been a long time since I’ve been around SiriusXM. But it got me thinking. what are the chances that starlink has the ability to also start broadcasting a 1-way signal to compete with SiriusXM...
  5. FutureBoy

    CT Fenders and Side Cameras

    So from the images I've seen of the CT, it seems like the fenders that stick out from the SS sides are not made of SS. Since they also contain the side and rearview cameras, I'm wondering how these will hold up during off-roading. I've seen plenty of Jeeps and other ICE vehicles lose light...
  6. FutureBoy

    Tesla Semi to Custom Built Adventure Truck

    In another thread, there is talk of taking a Tesla Semi and building out an RV on it. Given that this site is about the CT though I'm wondering if we couldn't get even more radical. I don't see myself having the $$$ for these right away. As long as I'm dreaming though, something like the below...
  7. FutureBoy

    Jerry Cans

    I keep seeing Jerry cans in various pictures people put out of CT designs etc. I think I just found a use for them on the CT
Top