• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cybertruck 1974

    Error Codes, truck brakes, steering issues

    Had my share of errors last night. 2200 mikes...traction, stability, braking, steering codes come up and braking reduced to 50%, steering stiffer, throttle not responsive. Stopped and put in park. Put in drive and codes went away and truck went to normal. Charging now and will take to tesla asap.
  2. Cybertruck 1974

    Tesla is giving $700 voucher to buy wall connector charger (to setup Powershare Home Backup)

    I do not have a wall charger or any of that equipment installed. Disappointed not getting the equipment after first in January Tesla said I was approved. Now? Thank you for completing the Powershare Home Backup survey. Because you already have Powerwall installed, your home is on the way to...
  3. Cybertruck 1974

    Extract mode issue

    Every time I select Extract mode and try to lower the truck or try to put into any other suspension mode it does nothing. Each time to get out of Extract Mode I have to select drive and go faster than 10mph and it then lowers. Kind of an issue and if you've actually driven it in EM the...
  4. Cybertruck 1974

    CyberRak Roof Rack -- anyone installed or ordered one?

    Looking into making or purchasing a roof rack for my CT. this option popped up and was really the only one out there for now and the Tesla rack system is not a good fit for what I need. Anyone order or have more info?
  5. Cybertruck 1974

    AM FM radio in Cybertruck?

    Do I have to stream radio stations? Or does it come with an actual a m f m radio
  6. Cybertruck 1974

    Lockers confirmed but not yet available! "Locking Differential Controls Coming Soon"

    Well, another one bites the dust like FSD in Cybertruck. . Not available yet. Soo maybe trucks not available until who knows when. Let down. Provided info by Pablo Mendoza. Thank you for all your info.
  7. Cybertruck 1974

    Camp Mode -- heated bed / vault?

    So it states in camp mode the cabin temperature can be controlled. So, is that for the interior truck cabin or vault/bed area? Would be absolutely useless if it only was the interior cabin area. I can see so many, "Honey, I'm cold I'm going to sleep in the front seat. Me too dear, this tent sucks."
  8. Cybertruck 1974

    Towing for Chevy and F-150 EV's

    Wish Cybertruck did this kind of testing. Tow something big, heavy and see how many miles it can go. Why not? Silverado EV 4WT F-150 Lightning ER Power 515 hp 580 hp Torque 600 lb-ft 775 lb-ft — — Battery 212 kWh approx. 134 kWh approx. Range est. 450 miles 320 miles Curb...
Top