• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Left CT plugged in for a week while on vacation, 2-10kWh per day

    +1 for this. I’m still waiting for the Grok update in hopes it fixes the issue, but after the last update to 20.6 which was only “Minor Fixes” the CT will lose several miles per day while parked in my garage and plugged in with no Sentry.
  2. "Grok" the baby Genius AI coming to Tesla Vehicles Next Week say's Musk!

    It’s already been confirmed on X that Grok is part of Premium Connectivity AND requires a Grok subscription (or an X Premium subscription). You need both to have KITT.
  3. Glove Compartment Holster (HK VP9)

    Haven’t had that happen in a year of ownership. I have an AWD not a Beast so slightly less pull than the fastest CT.
  4. FSD drifting to the left MANY times

    Same. Known Cybertruck FSD issue that they haven’t figured out yet. I just did a 2,500 mile road trip and had the same issue. You can lightly turn the wheel to “correct” the car and it will sometimes stay in the center but it doesn’t always work. I just got the new 14.9 software update. Same...
  5. Drive on beaches - especially Delaware beach?

    Air down your tires and you should be good depending on conditions, but always bring a pair of recovery boards in soft sand driving!
  6. I love this truck (powershare)

    Agree! I’m also in this Waiting Room and can’t wait.
  7. When are we getting ASS?!

    I bet we get it with the Spring Update (so in the next 45 days).
  8. Feature Request - Swarm Sentry

    I love this idea. I had the same thought so I’d like to take partial credit? :) I think the “swarm“ sentry increases the chance that a license plate will be captured. I don’t know how Tesla makes those videos from other Teslas available to me, and it would certainly have to be opt in to share...
  9. FSD Stopped, cruise stopped, parking brake degraded…

    Wow that was a crazy amount of detail from Grok. Good tip to try that for alerts!
  10. TOTAL RECALL “The Dilemma for Owners with Wrapped Cybertrucks”

    I will use this as an opportunity to reward the entire CT. I’m going from matte black to a matte dark gray of some sort. Win win?
  11. Range Extender - Any Updates? (MAR 2025)

    Well this is my dream too. Swap the pack, use the empty space under the truck, give me the extended range, and leave the bed open for me. I realize this is highly unlikely for a lot of reasons of course. Still…I can’t stop myself from hoping that Tesla does exactly this!!!
  12. 2025.08.03 Update: Suspension Adjustment via App + Steer-by-Wire Improvement

    That was a week or two ago. If you have a Powerwall, it will say Home Not Connected until later this year when another software update will finally enable it for us.
  13. AutoShift - Available in CT?

    This should come in the update this month that gives us ASS, FSD from Park, new controller, and more. Can’t wait! https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/next-fsd-update-for-cybertruck-start-fsd-from-park-reverse-park-improved-controller-ass.37806/
  14. Gun / Firearm Storage [*** Admin Warning: Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Politics or Usage Discussions]

    Look up the Q Mats gun storage solution. From the reviews I’ve read, it’s well done.
  15. Tesla Air Compressor and Tire Repair Kit

    You can also buy a cigarette lighter to electrical socket adapter on amazon, which would enable you to use the Model Y tire inflater!
  16. OOPSY - I backed up into a nice old lady's driver side door with minor bumper scratch to my cybertruck.

    So odd. I was in the SAME situation yesterday - backup in a parking lot just like this - and I got the “red screen” proximity alert while I was backIng up. Sorry you didn’t get it here! But sounds like you handled well with the nice lady, as best under the circumstances!
  17. Finally, after 7 months installed powershare

    So you didn’t have Powerwall and installed the system just using your truck? Man I’m jealous…I’m waiting for the software update. :)
  18. 2024.45.32.15 (FSD v13.2.7) Update Installed

    13.2.7 was awesome for me today. I have a literal robotaxi already. AMAZING UPDATE!
Top