• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Mikec3399

    2025.08.03 Update: Suspension Adjustment via App + Steer-by-Wire Improvement

    Still can't select ride height in the app, it does not appear when my truck is plugged in, can it be available, when I am helping my mom or dad into the truck. they are in their 80"s, this would be helpful. I can't open the doors in the app while the truck is plugged in. I physically have to...
  2. Mikec3399

    Tesla Lightbar delivery & install experience

    factory look way better than aftermarket! I have my appointment for Feb 17, counting the days!
  3. Mikec3399

    Spare Tire Owners and Thoughts...

    AAA is worth the $88 annual fee
  4. Mikec3399

    FSD V13 begins installing to Cybertrucks! -- V13.2.1

    i own a Cybertruck East Coast in GA any idea when this will come, i still have not gotten the holiday update either
  5. Mikec3399

    Eliminate the blue snowflake ❄️

    this is a simple fix, put your Cybertruck in the garage, plug it in, roll down your windows, turn on your defroster and precondition the batteries, from your app, the windows will stay down, it will warm the garage over 60 degrees, forget about propane, eliminates the blue snowflake asap, and...
  6. Mikec3399

    Keep boom box playing music on external speakers after leaving Cybertruck?

    that would be fine but i was streaming music from my phone i use my pandora on my cell phone
  7. Mikec3399

    Keep boom box playing music on external speakers after leaving Cybertruck?

    Last week I left the drivers door open, it play for a while until I got 20 ft away and it shut off
  8. Mikec3399

    Don’t put magnets on your CT! Corrosion?

    whoa! do you think Vinyl will have the same effect? get a buffing wheel and do the entire truck. once you start, you cant stop
  9. Mikec3399

    Light Bar finally installed. Pics of customer portion of installation.

    Still waiting on my light bar, wheel covers, home charger, in CT on service center run by a bunch of kids. I feel like I’m in the Apple Store! 4 months and still waiting
  10. Mikec3399

    Mirror and door harness corrosion damage cost estimate = $773???

    did you get your wheel cover, light bar and home charger yet?
  11. Mikec3399

    Brake Dust on Rear Tires?

    definetly like the centercap with the beast logo and 6 caps, much better look
  12. Mikec3399

    Brake Dust on Rear Tires?

    Turn off the Braking in the controls tab, No more Brake dust, saves on pads , use the power of regenerative braking to slow the truck down, if needed, apply brakes manually, should help
Top