• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Recent content by EDDOC

  1. Which controller to play games

    Bought 2 set of controllers for the kids to play games during prime week. both were a fail, ie not connecting . which controllers should I buy?
  2. Any recommendation for CT Windshield sun screen / sunshade?

    yes the umbrella suck the accordion sucks. I need something for Florida summer
  3. What is your typical Vampire drain

    I’ve noted some what’s appears to be relatively significant drain on battery. ? have not measured but i’ve noticed about 20% drop after driving 25 miles. I do drive in the mid/high70s i’m going to start monitoring the drain, but wanted to know what is to be expected
  4. Frunk not closing

    Just got my truck and following initial inspection there was some mal-alignment of the hood so service and realigned it and may actually have replaced the hood. the problem is now the frunk comes down and reopens. It's intermittent in nature like every 3rd or 5th opening. anyone else having...
  5. FSD grayed out?

    Got it figured out. Just had to accept terms again. i must have clicked out of it. it’s working again :)
  6. FSD grayed out?

    went to work last night FSD worked perfectly. This morning FSD would not engage.. grayed out? I don’t think I had enough strikeouts for a FSD block. I got the car on Monday. I I may have gotten acouple strikes then as I did not know that was a thing., but was never kicked out of FSD Drive
  7. swivel screen and warranty?

    Do you think that adding a swivel screen would void the warranty?
  8. Seeking Feedback on "Sentry Pro" App

    Does It keep going off every time someone passes by? You'll probably get tired of it and ignore the warnings. Also if it goes off, can you do anything like blowing a horn or using intercom, or you just watch the criminal do their deed?
  9. Powershare - Little information from Tesla

    can you buy just the gateway, or does it only come as a bundle. i don’t mind buying the universal but don’t want to end up with 2 or spending the extra money when the standard will work fine I wish there a a person I could speak with at tesla for the specific details thank you for the reply...
  10. Powershare - Little information from Tesla

    I have a non FS AWD coming and want to install a charger before delivery. My local power company (FPL) has an unlimited off peak charging option for $31 or $38 per month, but they provide their own charger. I don't want to drop the money on a Powershare if I decide to go with the power company...
  11. Charging options?

    Spoke with an electricial company today regarding powershare installation and/or regular charging plugs and they told me that they can do the work with and without a permit. when asked if it was a requirement they said it’s optional … which seems odd to me. Seems like a reputable company...
  12. Powershare and FPL evolution charger (Florida residents)

    Florida residents Anyone have any info on using FPL's Evolution charging program and Powershare? I have not yet decided on how to power my redelivery truck as of yet. I realize that the 120V is likely not going to work for it. I like the idea of the $38 per month but I'm reluctant of the 10...
  13. Wrap color and keeping clean?

    I was pretty much sold on Satin Black either ppf or vinyl depending of local pricing. Today while I saw (online) metallic blue. I really like how it looks :) how difficult is it to keep clean how much dirt does it show? My truck will unfortunately be exposed to sprinkler (hard water) and...
  14. Charging options?

    Waiting for my truck to arrive, debating on charging options. one of my work sites has free chargers available where i’ll be able to charge for about half of the month. have you found the 120v sufficient for in town driving? debating on adding a 220v plug vs the universal charger but Floridas...
  15. Cybertruck Sales on hold due to panels flying off!!

    i’m glad you are getting it as well., so hopefully a resolution is in place. do you have ā€˜24, 25, beast or foundation? also when did you place your order? i was at the dealership today…. still crickets :(. they did say that since i have an early order hopefully mine will be one of the first...
Top