• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Reset automatic suspension raise/lower

OBX

Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
15
Reaction score
16
Location
Outer Banks, NC
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
When I first got my CT, I assigned the left long-press wheel button to raising and lowering the suspension. I had fun around town, playing with it to raise and lower the suspension. However, I later realized that those actions stuck, and now my truck raises and lowers automatically based on location. This is becoming annoying and causing excessive use of the air compressor. Is there any way to clear the settings or reset the raise/lower function based on location?”
 

mongo

Well-known member
Joined
May 27, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
3,489
Reaction score
3,010
Location
SE Michigan
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
When I first got my CT, I assigned the left long-press wheel button to raising and lowering the suspension. I had fun around town, playing with it to raise and lower the suspension. However, I later realized that those actions stuck, and now my truck raises and lowers automatically based on location. This is becoming annoying and causing excessive use of the air compressor. Is there any way to clear the settings or reset the raise/lower function based on location?”
Not sure if there is a bulk erase...

Per: https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/cybertruck/en_us/GUID-52FD0453-C200-4757-AC74-8D9BC4F00937.html

To remove an auto-raising location

If no longer want the suspension to automatically raise at a location, touch to deselect Always raise at this location in the popup that appears when you arrive at a saved location.
 

Pops

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 31, 2023
Threads
31
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,284
Location
Houston, TX
Vehicles
MY, CyberBeast
Country flag
You can delete all the saved locations in the menu.

Settings > Service > Remove Saved Locations

I've done it a few times it's not a big deal. I also had the same exact experience as you. Happily raising and lowering the vehicle, only to be annoyed later on when it would do it automatically. Lol
 
Last edited:
 
Top