• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Tessie App Questions - Is it worth it?

kosmo886

Well-known member
First Name
Brett
Joined
Dec 10, 2023
Threads
45
Messages
84
Reaction score
14
Location
Boston, MA
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
I've heard a lot about Tessie and thinking of using it beginning at delivery. What are thoughts? is this the best Tesla app? How does it work for tracking battery health etc.? I've heard this is one of the best features.
 

sharpgator

Well-known member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Feb 23, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
210
Reaction score
172
Location
Birmingham, AL
Vehicles
Porsche Macan, M3
Country flag
I've heard a lot about Tessie and thinking of using it beginning at delivery. What are thoughts? is this the best Tesla app? How does it work for tracking battery health etc.? I've heard this is one of the best features.
I'm pretty happy with it. You are right, it's pretty good at tracking battery health. You can also see how much phantom drain you have.
 

Woodrick

Well-known member
First Name
Ed
Joined
Dec 30, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
3,540
Reaction score
2,231
Location
Gainesville Ga
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Since there is no need to track battery help, as in there's really not much you can do about it.

No, it's not worth it's cost, even if free. I've run 6 years and am completely happy without it.
 

T-1000

Well-known member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Dec 15, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
133
Reaction score
123
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicles
Cybertruck, 2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic SUV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I mainly got it for the Apple Watch integration (which works great) but will revisit if/when Tesla has a proper watch implementation.
 
 
Top