• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Prospect for Run Flat CT tires & Is there a Goodyear Tire Rebate 20% for the OEM CyberTruck?

Diveflyfish

Well-known member
First Name
James
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Threads
12
Messages
159
Reaction score
74
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicles
2024 CyberBeast 2011 BMW 335d
Occupation
Dentist
Country flag
Hello all,
I thought I saw someone posted a promo code for 20% off CT OEM tires. I cannot find that code now. Is this legit or was it my imagination? Are any other contenders especially Run flat types on the horizon?

Thank you for any confirmation.
Cheers,
Diveflyfish
Wisconsin Cyberbeast
 

LuckyStrike

Well-known member
First Name
Adam
Joined
Oct 5, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
47
Reaction score
42
Location
NC
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Volvo S60, Ford Expedition Max
Country flag
I couldn’t find OEM tires on their site
 
 
Top