• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Poll: to wrap (in any form) or not to wrap

Have you wrapped or plan to wrap your truck in any form of wrapping?


  • Total voters
    76
OP
OP
NightOwl

NightOwl

Well-known member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
May 4, 2024
Threads
20
Messages
189
Reaction score
97
Location
Georgia
Vehicles
Foundation AWD CyberTruck since 8-Jun-2024
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nope, as I will be driving off road. Lots of opportunities to shred a wrap with vegetation dragging on the body panels aka trail pinstripes.

That said, I like the 'dancing man' camo, satin black, blue, green, and dark red wraps. Guess I need to buy a fleet and rent on Turo.

1715037858706-02.png
Excellent point on off-roading. Hadn’t thought of that obvious exception.
 
OP
OP
NightOwl

NightOwl

Well-known member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
May 4, 2024
Threads
20
Messages
189
Reaction score
97
Location
Georgia
Vehicles
Foundation AWD CyberTruck since 8-Jun-2024
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just curious if there is an overall general trend toward wrapping. I sense there is, but it may be biased by people who wrap (or are going to wrap) telling us about it; whereas people who don’t just don’t feel a need to say they’re not wrapping.

My guess is more wraps than not, but I may be wrong. Thoughts?

I apologize in advance if this has already been polled. I couldn’t find it if it has.
It appears so far wrapping is ahead by a little over 2 to 1 ratio. But also enough people voting “unsure” to close the gap if as a group they drastically swings to the unwrap side.

Overall, wrapping is the clear choice for now (amongst those voting in this poll).
 
 
Top