• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

No squircle steering wheel pressure necessary during FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony2times

Banned
Well-known member
Banned
First Name
Tony
Joined
Mar 7, 2024
Threads
17
Messages
195
Reaction score
112
Location
Fort Lauderdale
Vehicles
CT AWD
Country flag
What if I want to look at my damn phone? Will this thing keep annoying the shit out of me with alarms until I put it down?
 

Spacenoddle

Well-known member
First Name
Nan
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Threads
19
Messages
478
Reaction score
410
Location
kenmore
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
What if I want to look at my damn phone? Will this thing keep annoying the shit out of me with alarms until I put it down?
Yes,you can no longer to take your phone for a quick video recording while in FSD. Tried that and warned.
 

Woodrick

Well-known member
First Name
Ed
Joined
Dec 30, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
3,540
Reaction score
2,231
Location
Gainesville Ga
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
What if I want to look at my damn phone? Will this thing keep annoying the shit out of me with alarms until I put it down?
If you look at it long enough, yes.

BTW, that's called distracted driving, illegal in most states.
Looking down to open the sauce packet for McDonald Nuggets is distracted driving as well.
 

cybercoffee

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
283
Reaction score
164
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicles
MYLR
Country flag
ketchup is almost as bad. so no ketchup either. the squircle pressure isn't the same as what I'm used to with my round steering wheel teslas...I haven't owned a yoke Tesla. Got a strike today from not enough squircle pressure (I wear a hat when I drive). I may just stick with vision monitoring for a while because I haven't gotten the arm-hang-on-steering-wheel figured out yet.
 

Tony2times

Banned
Well-known member
Banned
First Name
Tony
Joined
Mar 7, 2024
Threads
17
Messages
195
Reaction score
112
Location
Fort Lauderdale
Vehicles
CT AWD
Country flag
If you look at it long enough, yes.

BTW, that's called distracted driving, illegal in most states.
Looking down to open the sauce packet for McDonald Nuggets is distracted driving as well.
I’m aware. I don’t eat McDonald’s so it’s a non issue.
 

Pops

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 31, 2023
Threads
31
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,284
Location
Houston, TX
Vehicles
MY, CyberBeast
Country flag
This guy in a Model Y put a picture of the cabin camera from the Service Menu in front of the camera and it was enough to trick the system. :ROFLMAO:

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen No squircle steering wheel pressure necessary during FSD 1727987741931-ks
 

SCTesla

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
1,711
Location
USA
Vehicles
22 Model S, 24 CT
Country flag
This guy in a Model Y put a picture of the cabin camera from the Service Menu in front of the camera and it was enough to trick the system. :ROFLMAO:

1727987741931-ks.jpg
In the new update they have a stat "is alive" that can disable for a picture.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
 
Top