• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

iPhone audio pairing stopped working

lee810

Member
First Name
Lee
Joined
Jul 20, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
19
Reaction score
20
Location
Greeley, CO
Website
k0lee.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
A few days ago, my hands-free iPhone stopped working with my CT. Previously, I could answer and make calls on my iPhone via the Cybertruck's audio interface, but then it just stopped working. I've tried unpairing, repairing many times but nothing works. I tried power cycling the phone. The other functions, i.e., using the iPhone to control the Tesla app and seeing that the bluetooth connection is still functioning, which can unlock and operate all the other functions of the truck but I can't get the Cybertruck to find the phone when I press on the phone icon. It just keeps giving me the 'Bluetooth is initializing' spinning wheel. It had been working properly since taking delivery in June, but now it cannot find the audio/phone connection. Any ideas?
 

DZLHED

Member
First Name
Todd
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
14
Reaction score
6
Location
Hawaii
Vehicles
Ford E-350
Occupation
Diver
Country flag
Sounds like a permissions problem on the Apple side. Try enabling permission for all apps and disable the apps you don’t use.
 

Rationalist

New member
Joined
Jan 13, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Vehicles
Cybertruck and Model S
Country flag
I had the same issue. Rebooting via two thumbs on the scroll wheels allowed me to pair again and it works fine since.
 
 
Top