• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

FSD 12.5.1 wide release (not Cybertruck)

Darth abbott

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 16, 2023
Threads
9
Messages
143
Reaction score
161
Location
Mn
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Elon posted on Twitter that FSD Beta 12.5.1 is available to essentially everyone with HW4 (not CT) vehicles, HW3 in ten days.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen FSD 12.5.1 wide release (not Cybertruck) Screenshot_20240729_141301_X
 
Last edited:

SCTesla

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
1,711
Location
USA
Vehicles
22 Model S, 24 CT
Country flag
OP
OP
Darth abbott

Darth abbott

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 16, 2023
Threads
9
Messages
143
Reaction score
161
Location
Mn
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Not for the Cybertruck. All HW4, non-CT vehicles. Elon always plays loosely with the words "wide release".



https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/musk-fsd-for-cybertruck-mid-august.21208/



And that 2-4ish weeks is him being nervous, on the spot. I think it will be before the end of the year, but I wouldn't bet on when.
Good call. I updated it. I knew it wasn't inclusive of the Cybertruck, but you're right; everybody would have read that and assumed. Not all of us are psychopaths who read every single tweet and look at every single thread of information for any updates on FSD. (I'm referring to myself.)
 

SCTesla

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
1,711
Location
USA
Vehicles
22 Model S, 24 CT
Country flag
Good call. I updated it. I knew it wasn't inclusive of the Cybertruck, but you're right; everybody would have read that and assumed. Not all of us are psychopaths who read every single tweet and look at every single thread of information for any updates on FSD. (I'm referring to myself.)
It's fine. I think Elon saying yesterday that FSD for the CT is 2-4ish weeks out is pertinent to the thread.
 

DFWBrad

Well-known member
First Name
Brad
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
169
Reaction score
117
Location
DFW
Vehicles
488 Ferrari (current) - CT/MS22/M3P(sold)
Country flag
Aww this is why my post got deleted haha

Gosh danget Elon getting me excited ... ?
 

mark555055c

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
568
Reaction score
796
Location
Buffalo, NY
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD FS, 2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Country flag
Very exciting. I've been waiting 7 years to try FSD, it's been a long road.
 

DFWBrad

Well-known member
First Name
Brad
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
169
Reaction score
117
Location
DFW
Vehicles
488 Ferrari (current) - CT/MS22/M3P(sold)
Country flag
Very exciting. I've been waiting 7 years to try FSD, it's been a long road.
It's game changing.... I haven't had it since I sold my model s for the CT. I miss it lol
 

txtravwill

Well-known member
First Name
Travis
Joined
Apr 25, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
359
Reaction score
311
Location
Marble Falls, TX
Vehicles
Tesla, BMW, Ford
Country flag
I had a Model S with AP 1.0 until i got my CT. AP 1.0 --> FSD 12.5 should be quite the upgrade. I'm fully prepared to be blown away. :D
Saw this planned MCU1 update wow. Assuming a lot of those cars are lacking a couple cameras or maybe they are not angled as well? Will be interesting to see if FSD 12.5 behaves slower or more cautiously than in other vehicles with newer hardware or better visibility.
 
 
Top