• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cybertruck Autopilot Driving Visualization IS HERE with 2024.14.3 and it Looks AWESOME!

OP
OP
UTECHPIA

UTECHPIA

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 10, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
94
Reaction score
42
Location
Bay Area (California)
Vehicles
CyberBeast, 2023 MYP, 2007 S2000, 1998 NSX
Country flag
I absolutely love your excitement for what its worth! I've started saying "CyberBEAST" with the extra inflection just like you because it's way more fun when you're excited ?.

Don't let the fun haters dissuade you, same with the cybertruck haters!
Thanks, Bro!
Let's have fun with our Cybertrucks/CyberBEASTS!
YOLO! Our time on this planet is limited, so gotta make use of the time being happy and enjoying it, thanks for the reminder! :)
 

CyberGus

Well-known member
First Name
Gus
Joined
May 22, 2021
Threads
76
Messages
8,529
Reaction score
10,726
Location
Austin, TX
Vehicles
1981 DeLorean, 2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
IT Specialist
Country flag
Hahaha, that's true! That's actually one of the reasons why I put extra energy in when I make my content! Thanks for your comment! (y)
As long as the information remains relevant, I'm unfazed by enthusiasm. Unfortunately, the algorithm rewards longer videos, so some content-creators pad with filler. Yuk. zzzzzzzz

Stay on-point and you'll be fine
 

L3it3R

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Aug 20, 2023
Threads
10
Messages
818
Reaction score
982
Location
Maryland
Vehicles
'21 Model 3 Performance FSD, '21 Model Y LR FSD&AB
Occupation
Cybersecurity/Software/Sales/etc.
Country flag
Dude is faking his excitement, that’s why he keeps annoyingly repeating how “awesome” it is. I couldn’t watch the whole video, he got too annoying after a minute.
That's a bit extreme
 
 
Top