• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Buggy software version?

Wolfgram

Well-known member
First Name
Joseph
Joined
May 26, 2020
Threads
8
Messages
164
Reaction score
165
Location
Florida
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
I just update to 2024.14.11 and this is the list of what does not work any longer:

auto cancel turn signals
Blind spot warning LED
TACC cruise control
Lane departure warning

seems like all of the features that use cameras stopped functioning. I tried rebooting, no improvement.

is anyone else experiencing these bugs with the update, or do I need to recalibrate cameras or something?
 

jareed85

Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
10
Reaction score
8
Location
socal
Vehicles
CT AWD, Model X
Country flag
this happened to me and another member once. have service repush the version and after reinstall it works again. You will probably get a sentry error as well and lose all fsd visuals on screen.
 
OP
OP
Wolfgram

Wolfgram

Well-known member
First Name
Joseph
Joined
May 26, 2020
Threads
8
Messages
164
Reaction score
165
Location
Florida
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
Yep. Forgot to mention the Sentry mode error and FSD visuals. ?

thanks for the tip! ??
 

Woodrick

Well-known member
First Name
Ed
Joined
Dec 30, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
3,540
Reaction score
2,231
Location
Gainesville Ga
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I just update to 2024.14.11 and this is the list of what does not work any longer:

auto cancel turn signals
Blind spot warning LED
TACC cruise control
Lane departure warning

seems like all of the features that use cameras stopped functioning. I tried rebooting, no improvement.

is anyone else experiencing these bugs with the update, or do I need to recalibrate cameras or something?
Make sure that Sentry is turned off and let the truck go into a deep sleep overnight. That fixes a lot of things like this.
 
 
Top