• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

275/65-r20 tires?

jb15

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Threads
4
Messages
65
Reaction score
25
Location
California
Vehicles
lr rwd
Country flag
I’ve got 20k on the orm and they are going bald. Has anyone downsized their tires to this size? It’s not a huge change and we get a lot more options in the d load range. I’m not overly concerned with off road capability and want as much range as possible.
 

trentsize

Well-known member
First Name
Trent
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
148
Reaction score
144
Location
West Yellowstone, Montana
Website
www.trentsizemore.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model 3 LR
Occupation
Wildlife Photographer
Country flag
These are the size of my snow tires and I’ve had no issues. The Tesla off-road guide even says it’s okay to downsize, just not upsize.
 
 
Top