• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CYBERTRUCK >> CYBERSTOGA Modification SUV CAMPER DELIVERY

    In 1800 there were just over 800 000 inhabitants in Norway. From 1825 to 1920, 800 000 emigrated to America. So, many Norwegians know family there today. Anyway, I guess it’s not entirely unlikely “stoga” could have come from one of those guys, but indeed more likely it’s from one of the other...
  2. Norwegian hit song with synthwave Cybertruck esthetic and bonus DeLorean

    Just thought you guys might enjoy this. Latest Norwegian hit song (in English), which includes the popular retro synthwave sound, but more importantly Cybertruck esthetic and a bonus DeLorean on stage (which just happens to be stainless steel and American too, as you know). The song is called...
  3. I am holding firm on my CT reservation for the UK. Who else ?

    I hope that was about the «euro Cybertruck» as in Wolverine, and that this doesn’t exclude the Cybertruck proper. Maybe I’m dreaming too, in which case I’ll look into gray importing the latter.
  4. When to install the garage charger for your CT

    I’m just trickle charging our Model 3 (LR Dual) on the standard 3-phase 230V, set to only 10 amps in the car. Our daily commute and use doesn’t move the needle much so this keeps it between 40-60%. When we’re planning to go to the cabin, father-in-law or Oslo I set the wanted charging level up...
  5. Tesla transition to solid state batteries

    I don’t know about that. I *know* that is sadly common with today’s electronic products compared to when companies took pride in making things that lasted the longest. But I bought an Apple iPhone 5c for my mother in 2013 and she only replaced it with an iPhone 12 this year as the latest iOS...
  6. Tesla refunds customers for duplicate charges after outcry

    Indeed. I misread and thought all sales in Q1 as also mentioned. That would of course have been an uproar though.
  7. Tesla refunds customers for duplicate charges after outcry

    From experience this «mistake» could have been handy to show cashflow per a certain date if they were under a due-diligence from a potential buyer for example. I’m not saying it’s not a tragic mistake though.
  8. Model 3 knock-out in Norway (again)

    Open and honest regardless of the (consenting) relationship is a good idea. Sure, “In some ways” it’s a bit like a sport. In other ways it’s way different than going bowling with a mate ? In addition to the heart rate being much lower in the latter. However, they both involve a lot of...
  9. Model 3 knock-out in Norway (again)

    ?That’s the «open relatinship sex is inspiring» news I mentioned. Literally, «sex with others gives new inspiration» and I thought, duh, (edit: as opposed to sex by yourself) until I realized it was about open relationships ? I believe this is the biggest newspaper here and there’s always an...
  10. Model 3 knock-out in Norway (again)

    Just under the news about a man who got a sliding truck on his roof, how open relationship sex is inspiring, a review of a confusing Norwegian WW2 tv series, and Kardashian click-bait, is the news that the Model 3 again was the most sold car of all types in Norway so far this year (they come in...
  11. Locating the Big Screen

    I wouldn’t want that big screen directly in front of me especially at night (as it’s never completely black while on). Besides it would be obstructed by the wheel (unless you’re talking about a smaller instrument cluster). The screen is just as much for the passengers singing karaoke, scrolling...
  12. Who Plans on Towing? And What is Their Plan?

    I have only seen mostly older back-in and newer pull-through superchargers here in Norway, and thought pull-through would be brilliant for both the CT and my Model 3 with trailer. While the stalls in the pull-through a are fairly roomy, if you’re thinking of the CT with *really* big trailers...
  13. Who Plans on Towing? And What is Their Plan?

    Yep, all superchargers built since late 2018 which I have visited in Norway have been pull-through (except one because of the oblong lot). Several previously built ones as well. May have something to do with the popularity of small trailers and that few ordered a Model 3 (or X and Y) without a...
  14. The US Is Real Close to Screwing Up Electric Vehicle Charging Forever

    My Tesla Model 3 has a standard CCS connector and so does the superchargers (and all other fast chargers) here so the Tesla home charger is my only point of reference for a smaller plug. Although the CCS supercharger plug is bigger it’s not noticeably heavier or something I think about when...
  15. Polestar crash

    I know that. I’m apparently driving through a mountainous woodland wilderness on my way to the cabin too and the autopilot begrudgingly accepts the markings and the cameras in that I am in fact driving on a new highway, but it freaks out now and again based on map data of old roads which used to...
  16. Polestar crash

    Also the system double checks with the mapping data that there is actually a tunnel there (also why would the road go there if it wasn’t?). If the tunnel is closed for some reason the car can get real-time traffic data and see the warning lights and signs. It’s the same reason some hooligans...
  17. Rent out your CT to a family for a vacation?

    I didn’t know! Thanks! I added my wife before that apparently and it was an email process that took a week. Still, I assume this gives full access as the article states “as an owner” and my point thus still stands whether one should give such access to temporary borrowers. Until there’s a...
  18. Rent out your CT to a family for a vacation?

    Oh, I wouldn’t register the app on anybody else (unless they come up with a “guest” option in it in the future). The very few times I’ve lent out my Model 3 (for family to test or for a guy to wash it) I give them the card. Only the wife and I have access to the car in the app. You can limit...
  19. Rent out your CT to a family for a vacation?

    Yes, I would suggest to do it formally with a deposit. There’s luckily no clutch on the CT and I cant see it being easily stolen or chopped for parts, but there’s small things that can happen with children in the car which should be reimbursed if it happens, plus it’s tempting to get off the...
  20. Rent out your CT to a family for a vacation?

    Yes, with that kind of car I am in danger of you being on your own road trips ? In that case I’ll chime in when there and see if I’m lucky enough to be able to meet up and see your CT somewhere at least ?
Top