• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    I have been watching Tsportline, I was thinking “man they already have a one up on sandy monroe”
  2. Lives2TruckAround

    Cybertruck offroad tested on mud trails

    I love you guys and girls but damn…. y’all be real knit pickers about the information out there. I just thought it would be cool to share that they are doing some cool stuff with the truck.
  3. Lives2TruckAround

    Cybertruck offroad tested on mud trails

    Im excited to finally see the cybertruck do some “harder trails”. https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-cybertruck-duo-mud-off-roading-tahoe-photos/
  4. Lives2TruckAround

    Cybertruck Camping & Overlanding Accessories (from Tesla Takeover 2023 @ SLO California)

    I like this concept and i was even thinking about 3d printing something like this. Good to know i wasn’t the only one thinking this was a cool idea
  5. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    Maybe not exactly like the old hummers….. I couldn’t really describe the portals well. I did post a picture…. Kinda looks like an advertisement Looking at that hummer now….. I kinda wonder what that cost to deck it out like that. Totally military spec right? ?
  6. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    Yup, there’s a company that sells portal axles for the wheels. Give you a 4 inch lift without changing any suspension upgrades. Takes a lot of pressure off of the end of the CV joints at the wheel hub. similar to the old military hummers but for more civilian purposes.
  7. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    Hardcore rock crawling on 40’s and portals like Jeeps
  8. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    OP here…. so have we come to a solution/consensus or the like to mitigate a potential problem? Or is there one in place already from what I’ve been reading? I just thought I’d get some outside input (other than my own creativity).
  9. Lives2TruckAround

    Cybertruck spotted driving next to Chevy Silverado!

    Don’t worry, once we add bigger tires and keep it lifted the 16”, it’ll be a nice beast to be reckoned with ??
  10. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    whatever you just said…. This is what i heard
  11. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    I love to design and build too!!! did we just become best friends?
  12. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    You have definitely given me something and some stuff to think about. Much appreciated for sure. I was thinking stamped/perforated like those big quarter size holes….. then I thought of how much mud and crap would get stuck in between. LighteR weight but a B**** to clean. Definitely getting...
  13. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    I’m not one to sit around and do nothing until something happens. I have models drawn up for the announcement dimensions, prototype dimensions, and now working on finals for these “beta” models. I’m already emailing a company for portals for the IFS. When my truck drops I’ll be ready for...
  14. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    I’m with you on the ins and out of critical thinking for sure. I was educating myself on carbon fiber vs aluminum vs fiber glass for other projects. I educate myself on the crazy Australians that modify their trucks for extreme travel and the like. I’ve been making a list of weak points and...
  15. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    Thank you for this! I would like to see this company make some bullet proof IFS packages. Never want it to break
  16. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    I only ask because i was afraid of some small tube or something coming undone by a Boulder smash. I’m sure somebody (totally not myself) is going to try rock crawling to some extent and figured I’d put this page out there for someone to google find. personally i wouldn’t want to hit...
  17. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    I’ve been wondering about under body protect. The bottom is mainly the skateboard structural battery. Soooo…. what would be the best approach here to protect the under belly? Just reinforce it with more steel? Try out the plastics for slippery-ability? Maybe test out aluminum to protect with...
  18. Lives2TruckAround

    Charging While Driving

    I just want to say I enjoy reading everyone’s comments. I love the lack of explaination for some that nay say an idea ?. im just happy another YouTuber shook the world with more creativity and possibilities regardless if it’s fake. Just takes me back to the old spy movies, Back to the Future...
  19. Lives2TruckAround

    CT range be better than F150 Lightning owners' reports

    Just to add on to what you said, the new heat pump being installed in the cybertruck would actually fight most of the energy loss from being cold. Knowing what we know about cars, cold loss, towing loss, etc…. I’m just putting 2 and 2 together and still hoping it will be better than most trucks...
  20. Lives2TruckAround

    Lightship Energy - Tesla alums launch startup to develop RV travel trailer with electric powertrain

    This is exactly what I said in a previous thread. They SHOULD make trailers with batteries and it would SOLVE the EV towing range problem. A guy on YouTube did it and I feel like it should be a thing 100%
Top