• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Windshield wiper/sprayer not cleaning full windshield anyone?

    Took delivery of my NFS CT on 11/2/24. Same problem and location of streaks. Fluid sprayer nozels are not the best, and fluid volume is lacking.
  2. Autopilot coming for Cybertruck?

    Exactly!! And not sure if Tesla is monitoring our topics, but I just received a generous Christmas gift of FSD from our revolutionary friends at Tesla. If Tesla is monitoring,,, thank you and Merry Christmas!
  3. Autopilot coming for Cybertruck?

    Yeah, that be, I just know my basic Autopilot is nothing more that ACC with no lane assist, No settings to check or uncheck.
  4. Autopilot coming for Cybertruck?

    In basic Autopilot, I've let go of the sqircle and went wading in marsh......? jk! Point is, from my perspective basic Autopilot is just Adaptive CC with audible alerts if you drift out of your lane, but no auto correction, which leads me back to my OP. 2020 Subie 1st gen allows you...
  5. Autopilot coming for Cybertruck?

    I used the trial version and see a new welcomed perspective. But after the trial it reverted back to basic Autopilot..... ? I know. Because of my current driving needs, we're most likely going just use FSD on a subscription basis.?
  6. Autopilot coming for Cybertruck?

    Sorry I wasn't more clear about context. Tesla CT basic Autopilot compared to MIL's Subie adaptive cruise. I take my hands off the wheel and it will steer itself for a brief period, before alerting you to pit hands back on steering wheel. Autopilot is more like adaptive cruise control only. No...
  7. Autopilot coming for Cybertruck?

    My MIL 2020 Subie has better first gen adaptive cruise control with lane keep assist, and her model was only $26k. ??
  8. Bends in the body

    I guess complaining worked. I took the truck back in for some and the SC repair shop Supervisor and his team went above and beyond. Gave me Demo FDS loaner ? they addressed most of the problems. While I was there waiting for the loaner to be charged, I didn't see the original greeter. Maybe...
  9. CAR WASH for Cybertruck - Touch / Touchless?

    Got a late fall skeeter on my frunk and the protein embedded before I was able to clear it. Oh well. I never bought this behemoth for its glitter and glam. I want all the rest of the great features and tech that come with this awesome product.the size, shape and flat out head turner that is the...
  10. CAR WASH for Cybertruck - Touch / Touchless?

    I wouldn't disagree that the cleaning materials can get dirty over time, and that extensive washing over time can generate pitting. But if someone exercises caution, and balances out handwriting versus automated washing facilities, you can greatly reduce the damage process. Like other OEM products.
  11. CAR WASH for Cybertruck - Touch / Touchless?

    Doesn't CW Mode also apply air pressure to battery pack during "under cartridge" portion of carwash??
  12. CAR WASH for Cybertruck - Touch / Touchless?

    I think you mentioned the key term.... "Wrapped CT's."
  13. CAR WASH for Cybertruck - Touch / Touchless?

    Disagree. That glass is tougher than you're givin it credit for. I spoke with a couple of SC techs here in MN. They said their truck care manual has changed so often, it is difficult to recommend one over the other at the moment. I am no chemist, but I think my only concern would be elevated...
  14. Santa’s Sleigh Appeared on Screen

    11/28, was on Hwy using FSD where posted speed is 65 mph. No hills, no wind, and no traffic. FSD will take liberties and creep up to 80. Is that suppose to be occurring?
  15. Bends in the body

    After waiting 5 years I let my enthusiasm get away from me and now am suspect of Tesla's delivery practices in Rogers MN. I live about 47 miles north west of the closest SC. My NFS-CT arrived at the SC some time on Friday from Chicago. I arrived about 15 minutes early of my scheduled pickup time...
  16. overloaded ? 60amp Circuit breaker melts wire

    Max voltage on #8 stranded THHN should be 40 amps loaded through a 50 amp breaker. My Tesla charger was wired to a 220V 50 amp breaker in a 200 amp panel. The panel size and existing load also determine performance. My guess (based on shared photos is your panel is fully loaded.
  17. Frozen snow / ice blocked my headlights last night

    Hey,, you beat me to the solution ?
  18. Official: Scout EV Pickup & SUV debut w/ Gas Range Extender, 4x4, BOF, Lockers, Sway Bar Disconnect -- All Specs, Wallpapers, Videos

    I think this Scout product can be compelling, but I tend to quickly snap back to Tesla's product and tangible value add through best in class buyer experience (personal opinion), FSD, and material inky foind in Tesla today.
Top