• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. scottysize

    Powersteps install DIY by Old Fatman

    So far so good, but I did have the step down voltage converter fail. Had to replace it with one off Amazon. Victron Energy Orion-Tr DC to DC... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1LQ4FS?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share I tried contacting support, but all of my emails went unanswered.
  2. scottysize

    Powersteps install DIY by Old Fatman

    Ya it'll go a day and a half, then turn off and you have to go in and turn it back on. Not a big deal if you drive it daily, but mine is a garage queen. I only take her out on weekends and special occasions.
  3. scottysize

    Powersteps install DIY by Old Fatman

    @Tesstudio powersteps install DIY video, enjoy. Try not to hurt yourself laughing at me :)
  4. scottysize

    Video rearview mirror installed, with camera mounted on roof top!

    I watched i1Tesla before installing mine. I know that they make a 3D printed housing for it now. At the time, I had to get with someone to print my housing. The main problem is getting all the wires where the mirror mounts and then putting the dam screw in. Otherwise, it's pretty easy.
  5. scottysize

    CCS Cybertruck Adapter

    It was a Francis Energy system update that was needed to charge Cybertrucks. Had nothing to do with the adaptor. The adaptor worked fine in March for my trip.
  6. scottysize

    CCS Cybertruck Adapter

    The one from Teslalaunch is holding up fine. Haven’t used it much. I did use it during my trip in March and it worked great at the Francis Energy chargers in West Texas. Haven’t used it since that trip in March.
  7. scottysize

    Starlink installed INSIDE the Cybertruck

    I have the plastic strap one that has 3 suction cups and I have it inside on the roof window. I have a stretch of roadway that I'm driving for about 45 minutes to and from an area I go every week where there is not cellphone signals. I also travel to the mountains quite often for vacation with...
  8. scottysize

    Is it OK to wrap the Cyber Truck

    Not only is is OK to wrap, it MUST be wrapped if you want it to be clean and fingerprint/smudge free. I wrapped mine with clear PPF 2 weeks after picking it up. It's impossible to clean otherwise.
  9. scottysize

    How often do you use FSD?

    My Cybertruck has 78% FSD (673 miles out of 863) on since December. My Model 3 has 64% FSD (789 out of 1233 miles) on since December. I won't have a vehicle without it.
  10. scottysize

    Video rearview mirror installed, with camera mounted on roof top!

    Ordered 1 after Watching Chuck's video. I have a person who can print 3d, printing from Chucks's files.
  11. scottysize

    CCS Cybertruck Adapter

    I ordered the one from Teslaunch January 4 and received it 13 day later, so it didn't take as long as others for me to get mine.
  12. scottysize

    CCS Cybertruck Adapter

    I received the Teslaunch one yesterday. It would not work at a Francis Energy Station, but it did work at an Electrify America Station. Of course I failed to navigate to the nearest Super Charger, so the battery wasn't warmed up, but I did receive 88 kWh. I'll try navigating and warming up...
  13. scottysize

    CCS Cybertruck Adapter

    Well???? Does it work???? I got the Teslalaunch one today and it doesn’t work.
  14. scottysize

    Vault Divider worth $350??

    That is exactly what I needed. Thanks!! Just ordered 2 for our e-bikes. That’s a brilliant use of the bed divider!.
  15. scottysize

    Cybertruck telephone mount?

    Update from me. I got a new updated model from @TWRAPS and it worked great. I took the Cybertruck to Colorado with my iPhone 15 Pro Max on it driving over bumpy rocky roads and no problems. This si now my favorite mod of my truck. I did a review video as well for those interested:
  16. scottysize

    Disable wireless charging pad?

    WTF? Really? Mine's just a phone heater and doesn't charge anything
  17. scottysize

    Cybertruck telephone mount?

    I would be more than happy to change my thoughts, if it holds up under pressure.
  18. scottysize

    Cybertruck telephone mount?

    Amazon order from June 30th. Could have been an early design, but the ball broke off right away after the first bump.
  19. scottysize

    Cybertruck telephone mount?

    My iPhone 15 Pro Max broke this one on my first drive using it.
  20. scottysize

    Still no wheel aero covers :(

    I gave up day one and ordered some off Etsy. They work well and I actually like them better than Tesla's.
Top