Worth it. The AUX battery coupler is way more valuable in the long run. I believe it’s the only EV with such an option. The Range Extender is cool, but wait til they come out with the Range Multiplier. Massive possibilities.
Theoretically a Cybertruck has the ability to charge during OFF-PEAK hours when power is cheapest, then power a home during PEAK hours when power is most expensive.
Anyone know if this can be achieved via the FS included Gateway?
Excellent question! I’ve been wondering the same thing! Really really hope an XM receiver is included. I’m very curious if they provided a solution for exterior antennae of any type.
So... DOJO is not a consumer product correct? It consists of software and a centralized 'training' computer to process vast amounts of data fed to it by the Tesla fleet? It will become the backbone of FSD, but won't be offered as an option on the vehicles? What is the fancy computer that Elon...
I searched a while back... This is the only road biased tire available in a 35X12.5R20
$380 a pop
Michelin Defender LTX M/S Tires | Michelin (michelinman.com)
Number 2. Reason is scarcity. Electricity is common.
Plus, a supercharger next door has surprisingly little utility. Unless you live in a commercial space. And then, the value lays only with the captive audience, not the joules.
Great conversation!
I'm a hydrogen freak, with a hydrogen fetish. It's 100% part of our sustainable energy future, no question. The new 'metallic sponge' storage technologies are absolute game changers, which the gen pop has yet to wrap their heads around.
The wonderful thing about H is it...
I was checking out the Mattracks a few weeks ago...
Seemed like it'd be fun to set up a FSD chairlift...
Kinda like these guys...Pacific Crest Snowcats - The Best Kept Secret in Tahoe ...
Then I saw the price... $10k per corner! yikes!
Seems like a lot of the gateways are in random out of the way areas, maybe security? Keep in mind, those yellow dots will be almost as important to early users as the satellites themselves. You need to be inside a circle that is also occupied by a yellow dot to get service (for now). In Big Sur...
I got it, just wanted to make sure near the poles still meant near the poles. We aren't even in the arctic circle yet. The first truly polar batch recently launched and are currently maneuvering into position, they are equipped with the fancy lazeerbeams. Eventually the whole earth will be...