• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Nystyle324

    Towing ~3000lb Boat + Trailer Questions

    Thanks for this! I might have to help a buddy tow his Calcutta 263 (~11000lbs) from Tampa to Destin (~440 miles). I think the biggest pain will be having to disconnect/reconnect at recharging stops. I have no concerns with the performance, just distance and added time charging. I never even gave...
  2. Nystyle324

    POLL: FSD usage Poll

    I HATE the profiles. Just let me set my own damn speed. Yeah, lane centering sucks, it doesn’t respond to lane change inputs, oh, and the profiles SUCK.
  3. Nystyle324

    Custom Cybertruck Lock Chime Sounds I Made (Download Here) 🎼

    Has anyone been able to find the old “protected by viper, stand back”??
  4. Nystyle324

    Cybertruck seen towing a Model Y! 📍 Fremont

    That looks like a straight hitch coming out of the receiver. No drop?
Top