• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CyberTruck Co Fog Lights installed

    My wife and I were just driving through country roads last night with a ton of fog, and I too discovered that my Cybertruck doesn't have fog lights installed. Funny enough I was also on the Cybertruckco website a few days ago and saw these foglights and thought they looked cool. One, possibly...
  2. Wwyd?: Hate speech [Admin warning: no disrespect / insults]

    I get what you are saying, it is upsetting to experience this type of behavior. I had someone riding my tail the other day honking, swerving back and forth and being insane for no reason. I was with my wife and we were right next to a highschool as kids were getting out of school so traffic was...
Top