The thing about EVs is they are so quiet that every little noise becomes concerning. I too have a '26 AWD CT and it is the quietest tesla I've ever been in. The whining is the motors as you said. The other noise is the compressor running to enable the different ride heights/easy entry. I added...
Disagree. Elon's $1T pay package is tied to him getting 10M active FSD subscriptions, meaning he has to work to convince enough people to subscribe. What you are suggesting means Elon doesn't have to move a finger to get the $1T. Easy money.
Thanks for the picture!
I never opened it completely. I just barely removed it to enable some airflow. Notice the black piece next to the front clip. Everything still looks to be there. I'm trying to force it back in flush, but I think the front clip is preventing me from pushing it in. Do I...
I just got my windshield tinted and got the dreaded emergency lights flashing issue. I popped off the internal camera housing to try to get it to dry quicker, but now I can't pop it back in. Any ideas how to push it back in? Thanks!