• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. MisterL

    2024.26.1 software update installing now!

    I got the call at 2 am from our operators watching nightly backups, was a cool 15 hour day touching all those hosts and thank goodness for ILO on the remaining 30 physicals we have around the country, smh
  2. MisterL

    ⛔️ Wiper Motor Recall + Sail Applique Trim Recall for over 11K Cybertrucks

    I setup a service call for mine as well, listed all of the above starting with the wiper motor, I received a message that parts needed to be ordered and they'd email me when the parts were available and closed my request. So far no issues with my wiper motor other than it wipes now and again in...
  3. MisterL

    ⚡️ F-150 Lighting Owner REACTS to CYBERTRUCK 📐

    guess I do see some of these lowly F-150's out here with the knock down wheels tires, minimal options on the dash, less than fleet vehicles but is that the market Tesla is after? the dual motor I'm waiting on should be the minimum variant, unless by special order for a fleet for a single motor...
  4. MisterL

    ⚡️ F-150 Lighting Owner REACTS to CYBERTRUCK 📐

    I honestly hope they never produce a rear wheel only Cybertruck. Its less exclusive and without having received mine yet, it sux, what's the purpose of a single motor one of these? Nuffin'
  5. MisterL

    Update: Aero Wheel Cover Recall reason = making contact with tire sidewall, wearing down rubber

    Right, that's no nightmare. little dramatic to say the least
  6. MisterL

    You tube reviewers wtf

    Zack and Jessie from Now You Know state that they buy their vehicles also. They're pretty good on honest reviews.
  7. MisterL

    Wheels

    There will be an entire Cybertruck after market market created once the CT arrives. I can’t believe this is a real concern., but i guess. There will be a plethora of options and we don’t know that those wheels/wheel covers with current dimensions will make it to the production product. This...
Top