• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Schroederhc

    Best way to clean the Tesla textile bed mat

    I throw mine on the floor and vacuum it with my household vacuum. Does the trick. If it's dirty, power clean it.
  2. Schroederhc

    Latest FSD Driving me nuts not going the speed limit

    Same for me. Speed profiles are all over the board, and they are never the same.
  3. Schroederhc

    Camera WASHERS!

    Im going to start with the side camera system they offer. You only need to drill through the cladding on each side of the camera—shorter routing for the hose.
  4. Schroederhc

    Camera WASHERS!

    I'm definitely sold on the side cameras. Drilling in the steel and routing it all the way to the back is concerning. I have both kits; I haven't installed either.
  5. Schroederhc

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    Grok says the A23 sometimes works, sometimes doesn't, depending on the circumstances. I purchased the smallest jump pack I could find and will figure out a way to secure it outside on the truck.
  6. Schroederhc

    Camera WASHERS!

    Clearvu offers some after-market ones. I haven't used them.
  7. Schroederhc

    Question on Unplugged Performance wheel spacers

    I haven't received any pushback from Discount Tire. They initially installed them for me.
  8. Schroederhc

    Question on Unplugged Performance wheel spacers

    Ask the Unplugged guys they are straight shooters. I have their 30’s all the way around.
  9. Schroederhc

    PPF info

    Send the picture to Tesbros. They will give you a good answer
  10. Schroederhc

    Winter Tires? Dura Trac or Pirelli Scorpion Winter 2 or? Please help!!!

    I have run them in some severe snow conditions through the mountain passes (WA, ID, MT), and they have been great. I have always been confident with them.
  11. Schroederhc

    Best Winter Tires??

    Nokian LT3 studles 275/75/r20
Top