• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    Copy. So what should I expect at a 250kw V3 charger at 50-60% if I’m preconditioned.
  2. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    I have a similar question. ā€˜25 AWD with less than 3,000 miles. At a super charger rated to 250kw I only get 100 something at best.
  3. Question for OEM Aero Wheel Cover Owners -- scratches on factory wheels underneath?

    Sorry, I know this is an old post. But are you trying to say the WHEELS are made from plastic? That's impossible. There's no way a 6-ton vehicle is riding on plastic wheels. The covers are certainly plastic, but not the wheels. Just torqueing the lugs would crack a plastic wheel.
  4. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    This thread, and others, are making me afraid to drive my CT! It’s like not if something horrible is going to happen, but when and how bad. Awful. Thankfully mine isn’t a daily driver so I’ll likely hit 48 months long before the mileage limit. But then what?😮
  5. FSD v14.2.2.4 (Update 2025.45.9) happening now

    It’s not just mad Max. Mine does that when I’m in standard mode. I’ll be in a 45 mile an hour speed zone and it’ll have me at 35 and then the speed limit increases, it won’t even try and catch up to the speed limit.
  6. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    I would try to find out, and if they didn’t install an updated part I would demand it. Especially since you paid for it!
  7. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    But is there a better PCS in existence? Or is it just going to be replaced with a new, faulty part that will still go out again?
  8. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    What would it take to get the government involved? Seems like this is a widespread issue affecting a lot of products. Or a class-action lawsuit? I don't know. Seems like it should be a recall issue at this point.
  9. Has anyone with an AWD Model had the squeaking/chirping noise from the front motor/inverter fixed?

    Probably so. What makes it SUPER hard to accept is that my wife’s 2026 Model Y AWD is just dead friggin silent. I get it’s a totally different vehicle but that they made that car so quiet and the CT not makes it hard to ignore.
  10. Has anyone with an AWD Model had the squeaking/chirping noise from the front motor/inverter fixed?

    Ya, mine ā€œchirpsā€ sometimes too. Not a high pitched chirp, although it does that at low speeds, but the grinding noise will sometimes be intermittently louder. I’ve driven it with two service managers at two different SCs and they both said it’s not ā€œabnormal.ā€ But I’ve driven loaners that don’t...
  11. Has anyone with an AWD Model had the squeaking/chirping noise from the front motor/inverter fixed?

    Has anyone noticed the drive unit noises being louder in cold weather? My CT (a 25 AWD) makes what I think are louder-than-normal noises already, despite what the SC says. But this morning it was 37 degrees, and it was noticeably louder. Normally, if I have the radio on, it drowns it out, but...
  12. FSD v14.2.2.4 (Update 2025.45.9) happening now

    I think they should add two settings. One for the speed control, and one for the driving style. No matter what setting it's on, it seems to drive like a 90-year-old lady. Making turns, sometimes I have to nudge it because it would sit there all day waiting for a clear 1/4 mile. On the highway...
  13. FSD v14.2.2.4 (Update 2025.45.9) happening now

    I was driving on the highway today, well, FSD was driving on the highway, and I noticed it was hugging the right side of the lane really close. They had fixed that issue, but I guess it's back again, too. šŸ˜” It also seems to do micro-turns when just turning a corner, sometimes too. It's...
  14. FSD v14.2.2.4 (Update 2025.45.9) happening now

    Mine has been acting really weird since .3. It will map a route, but turn the completely wrong way even though it’s mapped correctly. Or signal lane changes it never makes. Or drive straight past the on ramp for the highway it needs to get on. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø It’s definitely worse. Hopefully the next...
  15. Has anyone with an AWD Model had the squeaking/chirping noise from the front motor/inverter fixed?

    I have that noise in that same speed range and this one too: ā€œMine has a metallic hiss like a bad bearing when cruising at ~45mph.ā€ I have taken it to 2 SCs and two different service managers have told me that they are normal sounds. I’ve had two CBs as loaners and they don’t make the same...
  16. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    Well, that's reassuring..... :ROFLMAO:
  17. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    What is the "G" revision? Obviously, it's a revision of the PCS, but is it meant to fix the issues with the existing PCS's?
  18. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    As a newer CT owner, with only 2,200 miles on it, this whole conversation makes me very nervous. I'm glad your SC got it worked out for you, though. I, personally, haven't been really impressed with Tesla's service. I have to take mine in because the rear driver's side window doesn't seal when...
  19. Dead truck.

    L Listen, I don't know you from Adam, and you don't know me. I'm having a pretty shitty week, and I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you about an opinion. I'm sure you're super smart, probably smarter than I am. But my life's considerable experience tells me that texting is not...
Top