• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Interior Rattling

    Thank you please let us know your service findings .I got next month appointment. Overall disappointed with build quality.
  2. Interior Rattling

    Thanks, will check it as you suggested
  3. Interior Rattling

    Thanks for your input. Tesla recently released the service bulletin to address rattling issues .I opened a service ticket again and waiting for the appointment. But overall this indicates their build quality is not consistent.
  4. Interior Rattling

    Hello, I got cybertruck AWD last month April 2025 build. I am experiencing door rattling and its seems some rattling noise appears to coming from back seat bench area like trims or belts not sure whenever the vehicle drive on uneven/ rough road. Tesla SC mentioned they applied fix mentioned in...
Top