• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Interior B-Pilar cover/protector?

    Mine looks bad as well (see my picture). This technically is the C-Pillar. A-pillar would be between the windshield and that little side/dash window. B-pillar would be between the little dash window and the front door. C-pillar is between front and back door. I as well am interested in suggestions
  2. Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    These are the best!!! I think every Cybertruck owners should have one installed, just incase you need it!!! Here it he link I used to purchase mine...
  3. How is tire alignment from the factory?

    I own 2024 FS Cybertruck and had to have the alignment corrected after taking ownership. Before that I had 2021 Model Y with now alignment at pickup. I would recommend getting it checked at your first rotation to make sure you don't blow threw a set of new tires.
  4. FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    I'm loving every minute of FSD 14.1.7!!! It feels so much more human like! Only one problem is it can't figure how to get in the parking lot of my store without assistance. Oh and ABSOLUTLY NO LEAF ISSUES!!!
Top