• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Since it’s Steer By Wire it could Crab Walk — right?

    What’s the big deal with the Crab Walk thing anyways? How many times are we really gonna use this feature beyond the party trick?
  2. How to charge at home?

    I think it’s best to wait until we have the truck and play around with it for the first week or 2 to know what works best for each use case!
  3. Recommended home charger system for Cybertruck?!

    As a certified electrician/contractor, I’m gonna say if you have a wall connector already and you don’t drive very far in 1 day, don’t stress it. And if you do, then top up at a supercharger. If you want to spend the money or if you don’t already have one and need to, you’ll probably have to go...
  4. Cybertruck needs to have vehicle to home charging (V2H)

    There are many options for transfer switches. Auto/manual, surge/no surge. Get what best match your need
  5. Cybertruck needs to have vehicle to home charging (V2H)

    I would agree with this statement. If this is the cast I won’t bother getting a battery backup or generator.
  6. What electrical panel work might we need?

    You won’t need to get any upgrade on your service as 32 amp is still a great rate to charge at home. Also your 200 amp service is never maxed out at any given point because not all loads are being used at the same time. Even if you increase your charging amps to 60 amps, you’ll still be fine...
  7. What electrical panel work might we need?

    Your Tesla power wall will not be able to charge your Cyber Truck as the Cyber Truck battery is roughly 7 times the capacity of the power wall. But the CT could charge you power wall a few times if necessary.
  8. Towing Range Expectations

    It’s certainly true that you loose a lot of range so if you can afford it, get the tri-motor long range. You may get 50% of the range. However, that will be your only real concern. The CT will be a towing god.
  9. Shareholders are being encouraged to remove CEO Musk from the Board?

    Yes they do want Elon gone but it’s mainly because of his compensation package which is quite significant. If he doesn’t meet certain milestones he doesn’t get that money, so currently Elon is broke. That’s the reason they want him gone. Thing is, there’s no Tesla without Elon. I don’t know...
  10. Bluetooth keyboard usage with Cybertruck display

    Never even thought of that. That’s so true because when I get home I do not want to do anything!
  11. Bluetooth keyboard usage with Cybertruck display

    Great suggestion but I use dictation on my computer and it’s not the best.
  12. Bluetooth keyboard usage with Cybertruck display

    I think it would be nice to have the capability to use a keyboard with the screen in the CT. As a business owner who has to carry a computer or a tablet with me each day to do things like invoices at each stop, it would be nice to go in my truck and use the browser with the keyboard to send my...
Top