• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    the new MYP has V2L which is halfway there for a DIY V2H setup...and who knows, maybe they'll decide to let it do V2H in the future...
  2. FSD parking oops (hit house reversing into garage)… yes I know I’m supervising

    bummer...I think it's also the perfect storm of the auto-fold mirrors at home and fsd being too confident. the auto fold is so convenient but there are times when it's tight and I want to use them and they're already folded and I am too lazy to stop, open the menu, and unfold them
  3. Unknown sensor on stock AS tires

    do new Pirelli scorpions come with new sensors, or must you transfer the old ones?
  4. Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    We ought to put together a concerted effort to contact Tesla support nicely--each of us--inquiring when it'll be live. they'd be much more inclined to help if it's something that they clearly see is a highly desired feature. Either we all open support tickets or we email. Or both or a mix, I...
  5. Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    Q3 has come and gone and the Tesla webpage now doesn’t even state 2025 anymore… It says something about enabled in the future with an update. I wonder where things stand. It’s sort of ridiculous…
  6. Consistent FSD disengagement due to sun glare

    Interesting. I have had it less than 3x each on my s/3/x/y that I’ve owned or currently own, and I can’t even remember the last time it happened on one of my non CT teslas…there’s something unique about the production timeline of the parts before assembly and/or the windshield angle that makes...
  7. Does Powerwall 3 support powershare now with no need for gateway?

    Same, and it drives me bonkers. they keep on moving their own goalposts. based on what I read before I was under the impression that it would only kick in in extremis, like no grid power and powerwalls bottomed out. but you'd think a user would be able to set the system (go off-grid, set...
  8. Consistent FSD disengagement due to sun glare

    I was getting disengagements nearly every single commute. I noticed the glass in the camera housing was pretty darn hazy. this is after a service tech "precision" cleaned it maybe 6-9 months ago already (complimentary and bundled with some other service I had done, can't quite remember which it...
  9. First Cybertruck charge at 24A max

    If it’s under warranty, you know for sure it will be covered. FSD is not transferable from foundation series— is it?
  10. So what's the consensus on tinting?

    20% on front sides to match rear sides (which is around 23% from the factory based on one thread I read). nothing on windshield for me
  11. First Cybertruck charge at 24A max

    My issue ended up being the same as @e90n54 : they replaced the "POWER CONVERSION SYSTEM - 48AMP(1777777-12-E)" and now it goes back to charging up to 40A on my home circuit. Took them a week and a half to diagnose and repair--the longest I've ever had Tesla work on one of my cars!
  12. Buzzing Sound

    my ct has recently developed a buzzing or humming at high speeds (usually 60+ mph). Sounds very much like supercharging preconditioning except it’s speed sensitive and doesn’t kick in every time. Makes me think it’s wind over some trim. I thought it was aero covers on my core wheels but I...
  13. Miscellaneous issues, but rear selt belt retractors? *sigh*

    geez, 8 miles on the odometer is wacky. does it smell new? enjoy the new loaner! I had similar issues with the rear seat belt. also I think mine was mounted wrong and on one of my visits I believe they undid and rebooted the bottom bolt so the belt was facing the right direction. but it's very...
  14. All-Season Tires recommendations?

    I have driven on both the cores with Pirelli scorpions and the cybers with Goodyear AT and the Pirellis are noticeably quieter and noticeably more comfortable. I would go with OEM pirellis
  15. First Cybertruck charge at 24A max

    over the weekend, my cybertruck started having the 24A max issue. wall connector is provisioned at 40A because circuit is a 50A circuit, model X draws 40A no problem. Tried 32A PowerShare mobile connector, CT limited at 24A, model X draws 32A. still able to charge at 24A fortunately. doesn't...
  16. CT front wheel alignment issue

    Yes exactly--AFAIK the hunter system gives you two decimal places for toe, which is great, but only one decimal place for camber and caster, which is why torqmonstr prefers degrees and minutes for everything
Top